Chapter 45: Changes

A/N: We're going to skip time a little, or this book will be like 100+ chapter long. 

Chapter 45: Changes

Chapter 45: Changes

"Oh my god! Namjoon, will you stay away from the kitchen? Or we will have to eat from plastic utensils from now on. Jimin-ah, the soup should be done by now. Are you done? This has to be perfect. Really you guys, try to participate more." Jin shouts from his apartment living room while decorating some balloons.

"It's almost done." Jimin chuckles. "I think it's so funny when he's like that." He smiles at Hobi who's standing right beside him. "Don't you love it when he's being so 'mom'?"

"Well, it's funny, but also annoying. You sure there's nothing I can help?" Hobi asks the younger one with a gentle voice.

"No. It's done now." Jimin smiles back at Hobi as he turns off the stove. "Do you realize you've become more and more sweet with me? Why is that?" Asking while putting the pot down on the counter with his heat protector glove.

"Don't be delusional. I've been normal and not sweet." Hobi replies casually.

DING

DING

DING

"Jimin, get the door. I think the booze we ordered is here." Jin shouts again for no reason since the apartment itself is not that big. "Oh god, I hope it's not Yoongi."

It's not a formal party, but Jin needs Yoongi's birthday party to be super perfect just like every dinner and party he has been hosting over the past six months and before that. Taehyung was assigned to buy the group sometimes to arrange the party.

"Go get the door, I'll help carry the pot from here." Hobi volunteers.

"See how sweet you are?" Jimin chuckles.

He walks past Hobi hyung on his way to the door. He presses the screen in order to check if it's Yoongi and Taehyung, but his lips are parted when he sees a familiar person he hasn't been seeing for almost what? Three weeks? It's Jungkook. Jimin's smile fades. He opens the door slowly.