Chapter 34: The trip to the truth.

A/N: I'm here. Serving to you 6,000+ long chapter. Enjoy.
——————————————

Chapter 34: The trip to the truth

For him and Jimin, even things are not cleared out, and Jimin is still upset, they still need to cuddle each other through it.

When the thinking process is finished, Jungkook then looks at Jimin who's curling into a ball, back facing him, again. He sits on the bed gently before he slowly opens the blanket and slides himself under it. Checking if Jimin's already asleep, he tries to lift Jimin's head up and places it on his arm to use it as a pillow, spooning the younger. His other hand pulls the younger's body backward to rest on his chest before he kisses Jimin's head as he rubs holds Jimin's hand under the blanket and rubs on in to comfort him.

Thinking of things he's done today, he needs to make it up to Jimin. Jungkook thinks of things that make Jimin happy. He thinks of getting Jimin's favourite food and things. Whatever that would make Jimin happy. To think about 'what makes Jimin happy?' He can't really think of anything except food. Would food even make Jimin happy though? It's soothing for Jimin for sure, but the younger one does not get super excited over food or actually, anything at all.

What makes Jimin happy? It's funny how a simple question is so hard to answer. Luxury goods? The younger is quite a spender, but that does not make Jimin jump from happiness. Hanging at the park? No, the younger one attracts bugs easily. One time they went, and Jimin ended up itching all over his body. Live music in a bar? Well, he remembers the younger one liked it, but Jimin would enjoy the music so much that he did not talk to him, and that didn't make Jimin smile from happiness.

Smile that reaches his eyes? The only times Jimin smiles like that is when they spend time together in a car, talking about things. Jungkook feels proud every time he makes jokes and teases the younger one. Also when they spend time together at home, Jimin smiles from his eyes when Jungkook hugs, cuddles and teases him. Any of his interactions makes Jimin smile, or at least he sees happiness reach Jimin's eyes. The younger loves his touch, his hugs and his kisses. All the warmth he gives.