Chapter 19: You push. I pull.

"What the actual fuck hyung? Why are we here?" Jimin says as he gets out of the car after Jungkook got out.

Jungkook happened to snatch Jimin out of the canteen while he was having lunch with the boys, and just 70-80 people were watching. Jimin had been asking where Jungkook was taking him since he shoved him into his car. Jungkook just said 'You'll know when you get there.'

And now here they are, at the police station close to their campus.

"I'm taking responsibility for my actions."

"What? What action?" Jimin speaks at a higher pitch. Now he's so confused and pissed. Who said Jungkook can take him away from his sweet lunch time.

"Last night, I kissed you and..." Jungkook's words make Jimin's face turn crimson. "I-I... you know I did them without your consent."

So this is what it's about?

"And why exactly are we here?" 

"I mean I'll be fine, if you want to report that to the police."

"What!?" Jimin's voice couldn't get any higher. "You mean you want to be charged and probably be put in jail?"

"If you want, I'm ready to take whatever it is. I don't think I will be put in jail though. They'll charge me and I'll be on their record." Jungkook says with a firm voice. He got a prep talk with his Wooyoung uncle. His uncle will be there for him if anything happens.

Jimin let out a sigh before he pressed his lips into a line and crossed his arms. "It's true. You were doing that out of the blue without asking and so harshly too." but he liked it. Loved it. Jimin was completely melting in Jungkook's touch. Last night was just spontaneous and surreal.

"I'm sorry. You can go inside and tell the police." Jungkook starts walking, but Jimin is not moving away from the car.

"No. I won't."

"Why?"

'Because someone like Jungkook hyung doesn't deserve to be charged.'

"No reason." Jimin replies. "I would not take it in a harassing way."