Chapter 14: Boyfriends(?)

A/N:

- I know it's been all over the place and slow. Just trust me. We're getting there.

- For the ones who voted, thank you so much. It feels nice knowing someone continues reading my Jikook story.

- I got the first dose of vaccine two days ago. I've been sleepy. My brain stops working for a bit, but here is a long ass chapter for you guys.

<3 Borahae <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14:

Chapter 14: Boyfriend?

"Eomma, why are you crying?" a 10 year old with a pair of big doe eyes filled with confusion seeing tears running out from his mother's eyes.

"Uh Jungkook. Eomma watched dramas and got sad. Don't worry." Jeon Ana smiles wide showing her bunny teeth.

"Eomma, you cry so often. When is this drama going to end?" Jungkook asks, wiping the tears from his mom's big doe eyes. He resembles his mom.

His mom let out a hoarse laugh. "How was the training? My son learned a lot today?" Ana asks scanning through him from head to toes.

"Uncle Yunho was teaching me Muay Thai. Look at my bruises." Jungkook raises his right arm. "Blow on it Eomma."

Anna chuckles and blows on the bruises. "Eomma will even kiss them too, so the pain will go away." earning giggles from Jungkook.

"Come on, Eomma will cook you something. What do you want?" Ana asks, holding his son's hand. A hand that feels too rough for kids his age.

"Fried eggs with rice and kimchi please." Jungkook smiles. "Lots of them."

"Eomma, the fried eggs are burning?" Jungkook sniffs as he gets up from a couch, walking to the kitchen. His mom is not there. "Eomma?" then the smells start to be stronger.