Tention

LENAS POV

He just glared at me, his heart rate as steady as a melody. Mine however felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

Something about this boy made me so nervous, I'm not sure weather it's the fact he managed to make me come completely undone from just his mouth or that he still had a fragment of the most dangerous spirit in the whole universe inside of him.

The boys veiny hands gripped tighter as he stood up and forced me to look at him, his big brown eye glowing in amusement.

'What makes you think you have the upper hand here?' He questions me, never breaking eye contact, causing me to feel uneasy in his grip. But I wasn't about to come off weak.

'Maybe because I'm a murderous vampire and you're just a futile human with extreme childhood trauma' a smirk returns to my lips as his face drops.

Clearly he was not expecting my response to be so personal but I'm all about self preservation.

'Hmm' his lips curled into a straight line, 'true but last time I checked you have a ton of vervain in your system with no human blood, have no freedom to do what you want in this town and... oh yes also have a shit ton of childhood trauma to'. I shook myself out from his grip and took a step back,

'That's what I thought, now go get in my jeep' he said before strutting out of the room.

*********
Yes i know this chapter is short but I haven't posted in ages so...
Next one should be up soon