Dominance

******** KINDA MATURE CONTENT********

LENAS POV

Stiles was on top of me gazing into my eyes, reading my soul. Gently his hands made their way down to the top of my shorts playing with my waist band before undoing the button and shifting them down my legs to revel my black lacy thong.

A smirk made its way onto his face as he looked me up and down noticing my matching underwear. Hungrily, he lowered his head and began leaving kisses up my stomach causing me to arch my back, until he reached my neck where he was now sucking harder.

Accidentally a moan escaped my mouth, my hand raising to my mouth in embarrassment,

'no gorgeous let me hear all your pretty notices' stiles hummed taking both my wrists in his veiny hands and pinning them above my head,

'B-but the others. They will hear' I breathed looking into his beautiful brown eyes. Stiles leaned in closer to me, brushing his lips against mine,

'good' he growled before clashing his lips against mine.

Without a second thought, i instantly kissed him back getting completely lost in it. Stiles slipped his tongue into my mouth, moving perfectly in sync with my own before I felt him remove one of his hands from my wrist so that he was gripping both of them with only one hand whilst the other trailed down my body towards my underwear.

His large hand pulled down my thong and I used my feet to completely remove them, Stiles warm fingers rubbed my pussy making me squirm underneath him and arch my back despite for contact.

'Needy for me hmm?' Stiles pulled back for the kiss raising an eyebrow, I looked up at him, his eyes filled with lust, his brown hair messy yet still sexy.

'That was a question baby girl' he smirked moving his hand away causing me to whimper at the sudden loss of contact,

'Y-yes' I squeaked, he moved his hand back down and began rubbing my clit,

'Yes what?' He asked, Knowing he wanted me to say his name I decided to tease him just as he was doing to me,

'Yes Stilinski' I smirked and he looked at me still rubbing my clit before suddenly he plunged two fingers inside of me making me moan loudly, 'Stiles!' I screamed.

'That's better don't you think?' He smiled satisfied whilst watching me slowly unfold. Pleasure rushed all through my body as he pumped his fingers in and out of me, quickening his pace every now and again.

He began to move his head down my body, not quite touching but close enough that I could feel his warm breath on my stomach. He let go of my wrists allowing them to relax before I suddenly felt his tongue across my pussy making me gasp.

'I want you to scream my name baby girl' he hummed causing vibration so travel through me and making my head tilt back and my back arch. Stiles began to move his tongue around me, exploring every fold causing pleasure to rush all through me load moans escaping my mouth,

'Stiles! - Omg! - S-stiles!' My voice echoed In the room, I was more than sure the pack could hear me but I couldn't help myself.

Desperate for more contact I bent my knees lifting my ass off the ground so the I was basically feeding him, my actions making him chuckle. Spontaneously my legs tried to close but Stiles gripped my thighs forcing them open as he began to kiss and lick harder.

I could feel my orgasm begin to surface, moving my hands to stiles hair pushing his head down further,

'Come for me Lena' stiles breathed, with that my insides all clenched and stiles moves a hand and started harshly rubbing my clit. My release came over me quickly, violently throwing my head back as I completely come undone, stiles tongue still working.

Excused I fell down onto the the blankets, from my shaking legs I saw Stiles head pop out with a huge smirk on his face and he came up to lay next to me.

'Good girl' he whispers placing a kiss on my forehead, 'we can go back to the pack whenever you're ready'

'But I thought you wanted to fuck' I questioned, confused,

'Jesus Lena you really that needy for me' he chuckled,

'Yes.. uh well I mean.. no it's just you said-'

'No I know what I said, but I just wanted to prove that no matter how much stronger you are than me I can still make you a weak, quivering moany mess' he stood up leaving me completely stunned and yet still very turned on.