•°•°•TWENTY-SEVEN•°•°•

The crying, hugging, and kissing all continued on for another 10 minutes. My eyes were puffy and I had black mascara stains running down my crimson red cheeks. I peered over at Jesse who leaned up against the wall, he smiled at all four of us, he enjoyed the sight of us embracing one another. I broke free from my parent's and brother's grasps and flung myself at Jesse. He wasn't expecting me to jump into his arms the way I did, but he accepted it anyways.

"I love you so much." I said into his black long sleeved shirt.

He chuckled, "I'll always love you more."

He wrapped his arms tightly around me as I laid my head upon his chest.

"Dude," Blake started, "How did you? Where did you? -"

"It's a long story man," Jesse laughed, "I'll tell you about it later."

Jesse kissed the top of my head, and then tilted my chin up to look at him. He looked into my puffy red eyes, and took his sleeve to my cheeks to wipe away the running mascara. He smiled at me and then kissed my forehead.

"You've done so many amazing things for me, I don't know if I could ever repay you..." I sighed.

Jesse placed his long skinny index finger to my lips, "You marrying me, just simply being mine, is way more than I could ever ask for babe. I only want you, you make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world, I don't need anyone but you."

His words made my heart melt. He was absolutely perfect.

"I love you Jesse."

"I love you too."

He kissed my lips and held me tightly. I was beyond ecstatic. This surprise had made my night.

***

"Cindy! My shoes! Where are my shoes!?"

"I got them babe! Get into the limo!"

My mom hurriedly opened my apartment door and Cindy and I hurried out. All three of us hurried down the stairs, and out the door. Cindy had my shoes and her bouquet and my mom had my dress, and I carried my makeup and bouquet. We scrambled into the limo where my bridesmaids all were. Everyone was dressed except me, I was in sweats and a T-shirt, I was late.

It all started when my alarm didn't wake me up, Jesse let me sleep for a little while and then left to meet up with the guys. Eventually I awoke to pounding on my apartment door and then that's when I realized I was getting married today! So as quickly as I could, I got everything together and did as much of my makeup and hair I could possibly do. Which brings me here, we rushed into the church and there was an empty room that had a large mirror and a few chairs in it in the church basement. We decided to finish everything up down there. My bridesmaids stayed upstairs because the ceremony was going to begin in less than 10 minutes, while my mother helped me get ready.

"I never thought I'd be late on my own wedding day." I said while ripping my sweats and shirt off.

"No one is perfect," my mom said as she unzipped the bag the dress was in.

She helped me into it and zipped it up. My dress was absolutely beautiful, it was strapless and it was made out of a silk material. It dragged on the floor and was poofy as well. My mom helped me take the curlers out of my hair and then she placed my veil on the top of my head. She touched up my makeup for me and fixed any last minute flaws.

She stepped away from me so I could look at myself in the mirror.

Wow, I thought.

I looked amazing, I turned towards my mom who had a tear streaming down her left eye.

"Aw mom, don't cry," I said going over to her.

We wrapped our arms around each other. I listened as she began to sob.

"We missed everything." She cried, "Your first words, when you began to walk, when you started and graduated school, every precious moment... Gone."

"That doesn't matter," I said to her, "You and Dad are here now and I couldn't ask for anything more than that... I have my whole family together again in one place."

I slowly pulled away from her and grabbed a tissue and dabbed underneath her eyes.

"Please don't make me cry mom," my voice cracked.

She quickly stopped sobbing, "Right, right! You are getting married, we have no time for tears now!"

She glanced at the clock above the mirror.

"Hurry! We have less than a minute before this whole wedding begins!"

I put my heels on and rushed up the stairs with my mother. My father was waiting for me at the top. My mom kissed my cheek and then went into the church and took her seat. My bridesmaids and the groomsmen were already at the alter along with Jesse, they were all waiting on me.

"You look beautiful," my dad smiled.

"Thank you," I started, "I'm so nervous."

"You and me both, I've never done this before... I never thought I would ever get a chance to walk my daughter down the aisle on her wedding day."

Before I could say something else, the music began to play and that's when I knew it was time. My dad and I both took a deep breath and he gave me his elbow.

"Here we go." He said.

The doors opened and my father and I together walked down the aisle. My eyes flashed from the guests to the bridesmaids in their red dresses, to the groomsmen in their black tuxs and red ties, to Jesse. He looked so handsome in his red bowtie and tuxedo. His dark hair was slicked back and a large smile was plastered across his face. His eyes appeared to be glossy as I neared him, he looked like he wanted to cry.

We finally reached the alter and my father kissed my cheek as he gave me away to Jesse. I couldn't wait any longer for the end of the ceremony, so I kissed Jesse before anything could be said.

"We haven't gotten to that part..." Zach laughed.

Jesse and I also laughed and the beginning of Jesse and I's life together as Mr. and Mrs. Rutherford soon began.