°•°•°FOUR°•°•°

"Cindy!" I almost yelled while grabbing her arm.

"Uh, what is it?" She asked after taking a sip of her kamikaze.

"They're here!" I said through my teeth.

"Who?" She questioned while looking behind us. "Oh my goodness! The Neighbourhood is here! Quick lets call them over!"

"Are you crazy?! I don't want them to think we followed them here... Just keep quiet and don't say anything!" I hissed.

"Alright, alright."

She turned around and proceeded to indulge in her drink. I too turned around and took a few sips of my beer. While I continued to drink, someone had taken the seat next to me.

"Beer please." He said.

Oh man, I knew that voice anywhere, it was him! He just had to sit right next to me, its not like there wasn't twenty other available seats nearby...

I didn't want him to notice me so I pushed a few strands of my long curled hair in front of the left side of my face. When the bartender came back with his beer I expected him to leave but he just sat there observing the club. I turned my attention to Cindy who finally took a freaking breath after downing three-fourths of her second kamikaze. She looked over at me and then at Jesse who was right behind me, she laughed.

"Shut up!" I mouthed.

"Oh shit," she laughed, "Well I'm finally ready to dance, c'mon Silver, lets go!"

Cindy grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the barstool and out onto the dance floor.

"Oh my God, Blakeley I wish you would've seen his face when I called you that!" Cindy laughed as she spun around.

"Tell me!" I said while starting to feel the rhythm myself.

"He was completely shocked I mean eyes wide and scrunched eyebrows, he had that look like 'Oh my God! That's her!'"

We both laughed and continued to dance in the sweaty crowd of people. The beat picked up and the heat in the room intensified; I was having some sort of weird rush. I wasn't drunk or anything like that, I guess my adrenaline kicked in because I took off my heels and began dancing like my life depended on it to Like a G6. Cindy cheered me on as she watched me own the floor, and pretty soon others began to watch me. It felt amazing to hear people cheering me on and watching them try to join in with me and keep up.

After the song ended everyone clapped there hands for me and I shyly curtsied, grabbed my shoes and headed back over to the bar, Cindy followed.

"Damn, girl where'd you learn to dance like that!?" she asked while taking a seat on the barstool.

"Does seven tedious years of dancing school when I was younger, answer your question?"

She giggled and so did I. I honestly was in a really good mood, and I felt like no one could ruin it. I ordered another beer to quench my thirst.

"Hey! Silver!"

I spit out the small sip I took from the beer and turned around slowly to see him standing there with that adorable smile plastered on his face.

"Oh hey Jesse, nice to see you again!" I said while taking a nervous sip of my beer.

"I saw you dancing out there, you were pretty rad, you should teach me how to dance like that someday."

"Haha thanks, and maybe..."

After I said that, Zach emerged from the crowd and stood next to Jesse.

"Hey Jesse the guys and I saved you a seat back there and-"

He stopped speaking when he looked over at Cindy.

"Well look at what we've got here, my little fangirl from the concert earlier."

Cindy giggled as he stepped over to her. She giggled again when he began to whisper in her ear.

"Well I'll give you two some privacy..." I said awkwardly while heading to an open futon.

"I'll join you!" Jesse called after me.

Jesse and I both sat next to each other on the white couch.

"So did you enjoy the concert today?" He asked.

"Oh yes I did! You guys are like my favorite band ever; it was an honor to actually watch you guys perform in person!" I said excitedly.

He laughed, "Well thanks, that's what I like to hear..."

There was a short pause between us, until I remembered what Zach said earlier about Jesse.

"Hey, during the intermission of the concert, Zach told me you were talking about me to him backstage... What did you say?"

Jesse rolled his eyes and laughed, "Nothing, it's too embarrassing to say..."

"Oh c'mon!" I said while scooting closer to him and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed, "All I said to him was how I noticed a really attractive girl, you, in the crowd and I talked about how we starred into each others eyes... I told him I felt something, something I've never felt with any girl ever before; I told him I clearly didn't know your name so I decided to just call you Silver because you had those big beautiful grey eyes..."

I blushed, "Awwww, well thank you! I appreciate it!"

"You're welcome... Oh, I also forgot to mention you look freakin' hot in that dress, what's the occasion?"

"Well it's my 20th birthday, and Cindy wanted to take me clubbing so she got me a fake ID and et cetera, so we could party."

"Wow, cool friend, and happy birthday, hope you're having a good one!" He said cheerfully.

"Oh I am, watching you guys perform, meeting you, and going to a club, this is one of the best birthdays ever!"

He laughed, and the song Stay With Me by Sam Smith started to play. He placed a hand awkwardly behind his head and turned his head towards me.

"Hey, uh... Do you want to dance? I mean I'm not the BEST dancer in the world, nor do I really slow dance but today I'm kinda feeling up to it. What about you?"

"Yes I'd love too! - Uh, I mean... Sure..."

I laughed nervously and Jesse smiled as he proceeded to take my hand and lead me to the dance floor. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and he around my waist. We slowly rocked back and forth to the song.

"Hey, Sil- I mean Blakeley-"

I cut him off, "How do you know my name? But, you can call me Silver."

He smiled, "Zach told me during the concert. But Silver, I was thinking... Can we maybe hang out before I head back to Cali? The boys and I kinda like it here and since the tours pretty much over, we're planning on spending the rest of the week at a nearby hotel. I figured since you and your friend know the place we'll just hang around with you guys..."

I froze, I felt every muscle in my frail body tense up. The Neighbourhood wants to spend the week with Cindy and I? This is insane; this is crazy. I have been blessed with such an amazing gift to meet my idols and now I get to hang out with them this whole week? This is going to be one helluva week!