Silver

Blakeley Thomas lives in Boston, Massachusetts. She is 20 years old and suffers a lack of parental figures throughout her entire life. She attends a local college, has a substantial amount of friends and loves to write as well as listen to her favorite band, The Neighbourhood. Blakeley's life forever changes when she meets the band's lead vocalist Jesse James Rutherford at one of their concerts. Throughout their journey together, they will experience sadness, hate, love and an excessive amount of regret... One must wonder, will their relationship survive?

WARNING: SOME SCENARIOS MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG VIEWERS. THERE MAYBE INAPPROPRIATE AND/OR VIOLENT/ABUSIVE SCENES, AS WELL AS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. READERS ARE CAUTIONED. ALSO I DO NOT CONDONE THE ACTIVITIES DISPLAYED WITHIN THE STORY. LASTLY, A REMINDER, THIS IS FANFICTION, SO SOME INFORMATION MIGHT BE FALSE, THE REAL JESSE RUTHERFORD, ZACH ABELS, MICHAEL MARGOTT, OR ANY OTHER BAND MEMBER MENTIONED, ARE NOT WHO THEY WERE WRITTEN OUT TO BE IN THIS FANFIC. THIS IS FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT SO PLEASE ENJOY AND REMEMBER VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

© 2014 by The__Neighbourhood. All rights reserved. The author will be notified with the copy write by any user & will stop and remove the written story.