•°•°•TWENTY-FIVE•°•°•

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I use to be, my social life and schoolwork as well as school activities have been taking up a majority of my time... I'm letting you all know that both my two fanfics "Silver" and "Psycho" are still tucked away in the back of my mind, so I have not forgotten them! I have a few more chapters left for "Silver", so when that is done I will focus more on my latest fanfic! I cannot thank you all enough for the reads, votes, and comments for each fanfic I write! Love you all!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I raced back to Blakeley and I's apartment. When I got there, Blakeley was sitting on the couch eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream and watching TV. She looked up at my disheveled face and turned her attention to the worn manilla folders in my hand.

"Hey, I thought you were still with the guys?"

"Yeah, I decided that I wanted to come home early... How was your bachelorette party?"

"Good, we didn't do much, just talked, drank and opened up some wedding gifts... How about you?"

"We all went to the bar and just discussed the wedding and other things." I replied.

I went over to our bedroom.

"Hey Jesse." she said before I entered.

"Yeah?"

"What are in those folders you've got in your hand?"

"Oh these?" I asked nervously, "Just some ideas for the wedding that Zach gave to me..."

"Really? Zach gave you plans for OUR wedding?" she asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, he really did. I wanted a few last minute things in our wedding and need some help."

She hopped off the couch and hurried over to me.

"Can I see?" she asked excited.

"Uh, no-no! It's a surprise... But trust me you'll love it!"

She frowned, "Okay."

"Listen," I started, "It's getting late... Get some sleep, we have 'wedding things' to discuss tomorrow. Okay?"

She yawned and pushed past me into the bedroom, "Alright... You coming to bed?"

"In a couple of minutes, just going to grab something to eat real quick okay?"