•°•°•NINETEEN•°•°•

So I ended up meeting my brother's girlfriend and I got a chance to see how he lives. Blake had a very nice apartment, nicer than mine. It had a kitchen, a living room, one and a half bathrooms, a bedroom and an office that was the size of a guest bedroom. He kept it very neat and sanitary which I found very surprising for a guy to do.

Probably because his girlfriend made him keep it clean...

But after that rather short introduction, Blake told me he would call me again to talk, and Jesse drove me home. Neither of us even spoke a word to each other. Right after that rather awkward kiss, Jesse refused to lay eyes on me...

I checked the time on my iPhone and noticed that Gabe had gotten out of work about an hour ago. I wanted to send him a quick message to let him know where I was, but I tucked away the thought because I remembered his short temper when I brought up Jesse. I looked over at him, his eyes were locked on the road. What was he thinking about? I wanted to know.

"Jesse?"

I watched as he let out a small sigh, "Yes?"

He kept his eyes glued on the road.

I swallowed hard, "Are you mad at me?"

He chuckled slightly, "No, I can't be mad at you..."

"Well why won't you even look at me?" I asked.

He didn't speak, as he slowly brought the car to a stop. He dropped his hands into his lap and finally gazed upon me.

"Cause I fucking love you obviously. Every time I look, my heart skips a beat."

I frowned, "I'm sorry..."

"I know, I just want you to be happy."

We stared at each other for a minute and then Jesse brought his car to life again and began driving back to Boston.

When we pulled up to my apartment, I nodded towards him and opened the car door.

"Thanks for the ride Jesse, I'll call you."

He nodded and drove off when I closed the door.

I dropped my head as I trudged up the stone steps into the apartment and proceeded to walk up the creaky wooden steps to my room. I fished for my key in my jeans pocket and stuck into the keyhole, thus opening the door. It was dark, someone drew the shades for every window. I quietly closed the door and tiptoed past my kitchen and into my living room, I saw no one.

"Gabe?" I called.

After I called his name I heard shuffling coming from our bedroom. Unsure whether that was Gabe or not, I grabbed a large kitchen knife from the kitchen and drew closer to the bedroom door. I clutched the doorknob and gently turned it counterclockwise. I opened the door and widened my eyes. My jaw dropped and the knife I had in my hand plummeted to the floor.

"Gabe!" I screamed.

I watched as the brunette woman scrambled to pull her shirt on. Gabe's face went white like he had just seen a ghost.

"B-Blakeley, I thought you were out for a run again!"

"No you prick I went with Jesse to bring Blake home! How could you do this to me!?" I screamed.

"I'm-I'm sorry I didn't mean to... I mean every time something was brought up and relevant to Jesse or that band you worship, we became distant..."

Tears began to fill my eyes.

"Get out." I said.

"What?" he frowned.

"I said, get out!"

The brunette girl was now fully clothed and Gabe pulled his pants on. I left the room and opened the door to my apartment and waited for the both of them to make their exit. The brunette walked past me first. I stared her down as she passed by hoping she would make eye contact so I could show her the rage I was feeling, but she didn't. Then came Gabe, he was pulling a gray T-shirt over his toned skin.

"Blakeley c'mon, don't -"

"Don't," I interrupted, "Pick up your stuff tomorrow."

I slid the beautiful diamond ring off my finger and tossed it out my door.

"Marry her, you guys seem great for one another."

He hurried after it and scrambled to pick it up. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Blakeley! Please Blakeley don't do this!" Gabe yelled from the other side of the door.

I slid down the wooden door with tears filling my eyes as he pounded and shouted at me to open the door. Eventually the pounding stopped when another voice was heard on the other side of the door. They asked him why he was being so obnoxious and asked him to leave before they called the cops. I quietly listened and heard footsteps walking away. When they were gone, there was a soft knock at my door.

I stood up and slowly opened it to find my nosy neighbor Mrs. Place standing there confused.

"Is everything alright dear?" she asked concerned.

"I'm alright... I just need some time alone..." I said while wiping tears from my eyes.

She looked like she wanted to say more, but I think she figured out that I was in no mood for talking about it. She nodded slowly and walked back to her room and I closed the door behind her. I walked into my kitchen and took a tissue to wipe my running massacre from my eyes and grabbed my phone that I left on the counter. I thought of only one person that I desperately needed to talk to, someone I knew I could trust in this situation. Not Cindy, but Jesse.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short, I just wanted to throw it out there as soon as I could so you guys wouldn't lose interest because of my absence. My newest fanfic "Psycho" will be released soon so if you love dark Harry fanfics, then you'll love this one! Thanks for all the reads, comments, and votes! Let me know what you guys think so far! Love you all!