°•°•°THIRTY-TWO°•°•°

"Silver, Silver, wake up..."

My eyes fluttered when I saw Jesse standing next to the couch.

"When did you get home?"

"Around twelve midnight, the guys and I wanted to try and finish the album, but that didn't happen unfortunately... So I'm going back to the studio right now to make some more progress."

I hurriedly sat up giving myself a headache.

"Ugh," I groaned, "What time is it?"

"Geez girl, calm down..." He said while helping me lay back down, "It's eleven thirty."

"But, you can't be leaving now, I have something I want to tell you!"

"Love can't it wait? I really need to get with the guys... I'll call you later alright?"

I frowned, and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you baby girl, I'll see you in a little while."

Jesse walked out the door leaving me alone on the couch. I couldn't believe that he would just walk out on me and not even wait to hear me speak. Is the "album" more important than me? Or was there something else going on?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
[The next few time lapses are the stages of pregnancy Blakeley is going through. Blakeley is four months pregnant, making the next five and so on...]

(5 months)

Arabella is becoming more known everyday. The bump on my stomach is beginning to get quite large now, and I can start to feel her kicks more and more. I take care of myself and make sure I'm doing everything that will ensure a safe birth for her; but the only thing that's missing, is Jesse. He's out majority of the time, and is rarely home. I'm grateful that he's providing for the family while I am on maternity leave, but still, would it kill him to maybe be home with us for a couple of days?

What is really depressing is that his fellow band members are around more than he is to checkup on me. Jeremy steps in a couple of times every so often to see how the baby is, Zach comes in and talks to me about when he's going out to see Cindy, Mikey comes with Lauren and checks to see if I need anything, and the last band member, Brandon, seems to come in almost everyday when Jesse is out.

Now Brandon is a very kind guy, he's always bringing me stuff even when I don't ask for it. He asks about me, the baby, Jesse and how I'm adjusting to living in California. Today he brought me some chocolate ice cream that I have been craving for quite sometime now. I appreciate the very tasty gift...

(6 months)

Brandon is here again, he's cleaning the house for me while I sit and watch television. I tell him each time that I don't need any help and that I can do it on my own, but he just tells me to sit back down. I ask him if he's seen or heard from Jesse, he tells me the same thing he's been telling me each time he comes:

"No I haven't."

And every time I do the same thing, which is sigh. When it turns eight o'clock, the apartment is immaculate and Brandon is already heading out the door. I thank him once again and he just smiles and tells me he'll see me tomorrow...Jesse waltzes in around eleven like clockwork.

"Where have you been?" I ask.

He replies with the same answer as usual, "Out, I'm exhausted."

I watch as he enters our bedroom and drifts off to sleep. I wish I had the guts to say something to him about his absence, but I too am getting more and more exhausted. I'm feeling drained, I have no energy to put up a fight...