°•°•°THIRTY-FOUR°•°•°

(Blakeley's p.o.v.)

"Arabella," I said as the doctors placed her back into my arms.

"That's a beautiful name," Brandon smiled.

Little Arabella was all clean and wrapped up in a hospital blanket. The doctors all congratulated me on a successful delivery, and left leaving Brandon, myself and the new baby alone in the room. Arabella was sound asleep in my arms, and Brandon was examining the both of us from a nearby chair.

Arabella nearly had a full head of short dark brown hair. It went in all sorts of directions, making her look like a mad scientist. I smiled as I carefully flattened the hair with two fingers. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Can I hold her?" Brandon whispered breaking my thoughts.

"Of course," I whispered back.

I carefully handed Arabella to Brandon.

"Wow," he started, "she looks just like her mother."

I smirked.

"She even has a few traits from her father in her too..."

My smile quickly faded when Brandon mentioned Arabella's "father". I had almost forgotten he didn't show up to see his own daughter. It made me angry and frustrated all at the same time, I didn't know what to say or do, so I just broke down and cried. Brandon looked up from Arabella and realized exactly what he had done.

Brandon held onto Arabella with one hand and used his other to hold mine.

"Don't cry Blakeley, everything's going to be alright..."

Although Brandon was just trying to make me feel better, we both knew it was going to work.

I wiped my tears from my eyes and sighed.

"Well, I guess we might as well make the best of this moment... Let's get everyone else in here." I said trying to enlighten the mood.

Brandon smiled, he put Arabella back into my arms and went out the door to get everyone in the waiting room.

While I was waiting, I continued to stare at Arabella.

"Half of you belongs to Jesse," I whispered, "Whether he comes back to us or not, I know that when I look at you, he'll always be with us."

Arabella continued to snooze without a care in the world and I smiled at her as everyone came in.

"Oh my goodness!" Cindy said in a whisper, "She's so beautiful!"

"You can hold her if you want." I laughed.

Cindy carefully picked up Arabella and rocked her.

"Zach look how beautiful she is."

"She's lovely," Zach smiled, "We'll have one just like her, after the wedding."

"Wedding?!" I nearly shouted.

"Oh yes!" Cindy said in a cheerful whisper, "Zach proposed we're getting married and you're all obviously invited!"

"Congrats! When are you guys having the wedding?" Lauren asked.

"I'm not sure, I wanted to as soon as possible but the band is still creating their new album, and they have tour soon. I'm hoping by sometime next year or the year after."

Cindy frowned, I could tell she wanted to be married right away, as well as start her own family. I could tell the way see gazed at Arabella, she wanted a child of her own too.

"But it will be worth the wait." Zach said while putting an arm around Cindy.

"I suppose so." She smirked.