•°•°•THIRTY-FIVE•°•°•

(Blakeley's p.o.v.)

I watched Jesse frown. He had never looked so upset before. He dropped his arms to his sides, and shook his head.

Brandon saw this as an opportunity to get up and grabbed hold of a chair to help himself up.

"Why do you have to be this way Jesse? I love you so much... Are you willing to throw away everything we've ever had just to party and get high?"

"No, I never meant for any of this to happen..." He sighed, "I know I've been a real asshole, but I don't want to lose you again. I lost you to that fight we had before I left, I lost you to Gabe, and now I'm losing you and our baby? No I can't let it happen."

"How can I trust you this time?" I asked.

"I don't know how to prove it to you other than me giving up weed and partying."

I sighed, "But how do I know you'll actually stop? I'm not asking you to stop doing those things to be difficult. I just love you, and want a healthy environment for Arabella, can't you see that?"

"I will, I will stop I promise. I love you so much Blakeley, I will do anything to make you happy." He replied.

After he said that, he pushed Brandon out of the way and brought my face to his and kissed my lips. I felt a single tear slide down my cheek when he pulled away. I wanted to believe that Jesse was going to change for the better but it was so hard since he's messed up so many times before. My eyes shifted from his to Brandon's who stood with his arms folded across his chest just behind Jesse.

He shook his head as if he wasn't buying anything Jesse said. He looked as if he wanted to throw in a couple of words himself but he kept quiet. He knew this was between Jesse and I.

"I will do ANYTHING to make you stay Blakeley, please..."

I bit my lip and tried to think of something to say to him but my mind was blank. Both Brandon and Jesse waited for an answer from me, it took me a couple of minutes to finally think of something.

"I will stay here in California," I started, "Everything will go back to normal if you do me this one thing."

"Yes, yes! What is it?" Jesse said as he grabbed both of my hands.

"Tomorrow I leave the hospital with Arabella, I'm suppose to take her home and begin to fulfill my role as a mother... But that's not going to happen."

Jesse raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You're taking her home. Just you and Arabella will be together for about a week. If you can prove to me that you can take care of our child with no problems whatsoever then I will continue to stay and put this all behind me. Understand?"

He placed a hand behind his head and bit his lip.

"I've never taken care of a baby before..."

"Time to learn then." I said.

"I don't know if I can do this..." He frowned.

"I wouldn't make you do this if I didn't trust that you could." I replied.

"Well where will you be?" He asked.

"Depends, my options are to either stay with Zach and Cindy, or Brandon."

"Zach and Cindy it is." Jesse said rolling his eyes.

Brandon rolled his eyes too...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•