•°•°•SEVENTEEN•°•°•

I finally finished (THANK GOD) so I'm back at it again! I'm thinking about writing a new fanfic... I already have ideas for it and I'm not sure how long it is going to be. I was going to write it about Zach but the idea I have for this new fanfic doesn't really suit him... So I've decided to choose Harry Styles from One Direction because I've read plenty of fanfiction that gives Harry a dark side and I think he fits it perfectly... What do you think?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I watched as Jesse and Jeremy came back into the living room. Jesse assumed his position back on the couch and just nodded towards me. I continued to try and read his expressionless face, he looked as if he wanted to say something but he just pursed his lips together in a thin line. I broke my stare when Gabe nudged my shoulder.

"Can I talk to you in the other room?" he asked with an edge of annoyance in his voice.

He gave me a cold hard stare and everyone seemed to now direct their attention to the both of us. I had a slight feel of awkwardness as we both walked into the bedroom.

I gently closed the door behind us and met Gabe's furious brown orbs.

"Seriously Blakeley, spill it."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Oh don't play dumb," he said while rolling his eyes, "You know what I'm talking about."

I could feel the tension in the room rise.

"No I really don't..." I folded my arms.

Gabe's nostrils flared. He didn't even hesitate as he grabbed each of my shoulders and pinned me up against the sky blue wall.

"That Jesse kid!" he said a little louder, "I know there's something between you two."

My eyes were wide as he held me there waiting for an answer. I gulped and took small breaths.

"There's nothing going on -"

"Oh don't give me that bullshit. Do you honestly think I'm naïve?"

He shook me twice as he finished both of those sentences. I was honestly so afraid, Gabe's never put his hands on me like this before. I thought he was going to slap me if I didn't responded so I quickly shook my head.

"Good," he said still with a tight grasp on my shoulders, "There better be nothing between you two or there will be serious problems... Understood?"

I nodded slowly and tried to fight back the tears.

"Do you understand me or not?!" he yelled.

"Yes." I whispered.

He released me and started walking towards the door. Before he turned the knob he looked back at me as I rubbed both of my shoulders.