•°•°•NINE•°•°•

The house was definitely not near the city, it was way out in the woods. We had arrived at a rather large white house, it had black shudders and a black wooden front door. There were so many cars parked in the driveway and on the lawn.

"So is this his house?" I asked while opening my door.

"Well he ended up inheriting it when his parents died, along with their money, which was a pretty decent amount..." Gabe replied.

All three of us walked to the door, Gabe knocked and the door swung open. We were met by a tall, muscular, blue eyed blonde.

"Gabe! What's up my man?" the blonde said while pulling him in for an arm hug.

"Not much man, this is Blakeley, and her friend Cindy. Cindy, Blakeley, this is Luke."

"Hi." Cindy and I both said in unison.

"Oh, this is the one?" Luke said referring to me.

Gabe nodded.

"Oh well Gabe has told me a lot about you." he laughed, "But he never told me anything about you cutie..." he said to Cindy.

Cindy rolled her eyes and came close to me, "Don't leave me..." she whispered in fear.

I reached for her hand and squeezed it to reassure her. When we walked into the house, it was practically full of college kids. All were drinking, laughing, dancing and having the time of their lives. Gabe lead me into the living room and had me sit down on an empty couch, Cindy sat close to me.

"This party is insane..." she said.

"Yeah, I can tell."

"When are the guys showing up?" she asked.

"I don't know I'll call."

I dialed Jesse's number, the phone rang a few times and then he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey where are you?" I asked.

"We just pulled up, where are you?"

"Right when you walk through the door, there is a living room, Cindy and I are sitting on the couch."

"Alright, see you in a bit."

He hung up the phone and I waited for him to come through the door. The doorbell rang and Luke answered it.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but then Luke stepped aside and allowed them in. Jesse was the first to walk in, he wore a black snapback backwards, a long white T-shirt, a plaid button up around his waist, black ripped skinny jeans, and black and white vans. Then Zach followed behind him wearing a short sleeved black button up (buttoned all the way to the top), with grey skinny jeans rolled up just below his shins, with long black socks and black and white vans. I waited for the rest of the band to come in but it was just them two. They walked over to us.

"Hey where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Well Mikey wanted to video chat with his girlfriend, Jeremy wasn't in the mood to really party tonight, and Brandon I guess just wanted to hit the town and really get a good look at Boston." Zach answered.

"Oh..."

"...But we're here!" Jesse smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back at him. "Yes you guys are here!"

Jesse took a seat next to me and Zach next to Cindy, "So how's the party?" Jesse asked.

"Well we just got here, Gabe told me to sit here and wait for him to come back, I don't know where he went."