°•°•°TWO°•°•°

Tomorrow came by much faster than expected. It was already 10 AM when I woke up. (Happy Birthday to me!) I dragged myself out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make myself a small bowl of cereal. I glanced at my phone and saw that I had a message from Cindy, I opened it:

Hey Blakeley! Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I could barely sleep last night, all I thought about was seeing my love Zach Abels and I just wanted to let you know that I have another surprise for you later today! Love ya!

-Cindy :)

I didn't reply back. A surprise? What kinda surprise?

I finished my bowl of cereal and went into my room and searched through my small closet for clothes to wear. As I searched, I put my iPhone on my iHome and put on my favorite song, Afraid by The Neighbourhood.

"You're too mean, I don't like you, fuck you anyways..."

I finally picked out a pair of light blue jean high waisted shorts, a white crop top that said "Love Hate" in black bold across the chest, and a pair of white converses. I also decided that I'd probably curl my hair, and put on a bit of eye make up to make my eyes pop.

I picked up my phone from the iHome and called Cindy, after a few rings she picked up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Cindy, wanna hang out until the concert?" I asked.

"Sure! Be over in 10!"

After that I hung up the phone with her, today was going to be great.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After Cindy arrived all we talked about was the band. Cindy gawked over Zach and I over Jesse. Jesse was my favorite boy in the group, and it wasn't just because of his tattoos or bad-boy like appearance, it was because he was like me in a way. Both shy at first and unsure about whether or not what we produced would be good enough for others to enjoy. I desperately wanted to meet Jesse and all the other band members, just to talk about their success and get to know each and everyone of them.

It soon became 5 PM, it was time to get ready. I slipped on my shorts and shirt and pulled on my converses. After I finished that, I went into the bathroom and began to curl my hair. Cindy was already in the bathroom straightening her wavy blonde hair. We both laughed at each other for no reason, I guess it was just out of excitement for later.

When we both finished it was 5:45. I grabbed my phone, mascara, eyeliner and new carton of cigs along with my lighter and threw them into my black shoulder bag, while Cindy slipped on her tan sandals. We both checked each other out to make sure we looked presentable. Cindy wore a floral crop top with bleached blue jean shorts and her tan sandals.

"Good?" She asked.

"Good!" I replied.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Cindy and I drove up to the place where the concert was being held and hurried into the line of awaiting fans. Cindy and I weren't that far away from the front. As we waited to get in, the very long line seemed to grow and grow every minute. Cindy handed me my ticket and we showed the guy up front and he let us in.

My heart was beating so uncontrollably fast, that I thought I was going to pass out before I got in. Cindy grabbed my hand and lead me all the way to the front of the crowd of fans. Where we stood, we were so close that we could actually touch the stage the boys were performing on. I looked at Cindy in shock.

"Like the view?" She laughed.

"We're standing right in front?!" I almost screamed.

"Yes of course we are! I paid a lot of money to get us up here, so you better appreciate it!"