•°•°•TWENTY-ONE•°•°•

"What is it Jesse?" she asked.

I swallowed hard.

Did I really want to tell her this? She just broke off her engagement... Is this a good time? Oh God, she's scrunching her eyebrows, she's waiting for me to speak...

"I uh..."

Everyone had their eyes on me, especially Blakeley. I had to say something.

"Blakeley... I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to start recording that song for real tomorrow!"

She smiled, "That's great! I can't wait to hear it!"

"Yeah!"

She enclosed me in a big hug. I peered over her shoulder to see the guys staring at me. Jeremy shook his head and Zach widened his eyes, while both Mikey and Brandon sighed.

"I can't," I mouthed, "I'm not ready!"

She pulled away and then redirected her attention to the guys and Cindy.

"Hey guys, lets get some pizza or something, I'm starving!"

"I'm already out the door!" Mikey said while heading towards the door.

Everyone laughed and followed except for me. I walked into my bedroom and searched for my black beanie and just as I found it I heard someone step into my room. I turned around and saw Jeremy. He had his arms folded across his chest and an eyebrow raised.

"I know what you're going to say Jeremy... And I can't do it, she's not going to want me now or any time soon..."

He smirked, "Oh trust me she will if you do this..."

He motioned his hand for me to come close to him, I came close and he looked around to make sure no one was listening. He whispered in my ear and my eyes widened.

"You think I should?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't think that'd make you two closer... Look I'll come with you and help you pick one out, trust me, she'll love it."

"I hope so..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Blakeley's p.o.v.)

(Two Months Later)

Jesse had gotten me, along with Cindy, VIP passes to one of their concerts in New York City. There were tons and tons of people screaming and jumping up and down as the amazing, and utterly gorgeous Jesse James Rutherford sang to them. Yes, I love him, always have and always will. After a month, I had finally gotten over Gabe, and Jesse finally built up the courage to ask me out, so now it is official, we're dating! Over the past month, I've learned to deal with Jesse's moving around from place to place to perform for his fans, (because someday I knew I would have to)... 

To celebrate our one month anniversary Jesse told me he had a big surprise that he couldn't wait to give to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for our next song we would like to play a song that most of you probably haven't heard... Hit it!"

Zach began to strum his guitar. The tune sounded very familiar, and at that moment, I recognized that the song was Hate Machine!

"And, to make it more intersting, I would like to bring out my beautiful girlfriend Blakeley to sing it!"