•°•°•FIFTEEN•°•°•

(Blakeley's p.o.v.)

Saturday morning, I rolled over on top of Gabe who was still soundly asleep. He breathed ever so softly as I traced my fingertips up and down his bare chest. I gently kissed his cheek and got out of bed. I trudged into my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

I was a complete mess. I had my hair poofed like a rats' nest and Gabe's oversized T-shirt was falling off my right shoulder. I quietly laughed at myself and then turned the water on to take a shower...

(Gabe's p.o.v.)

The sound of the shower turning on awakens me. I turn to my side to see an empty spot where Blakeley use to be. I think about falling back to sleep but someone knocking on the door catches my attention.

"Coming!" I said sleepily.

I had already had basketball shorts on, so I threw on a black T-shirt. I rubbed my eyes and stepped towards the door. I didn't bother looking through the peephole so I just opened the door. There was a guy standing there around Blakeley and I's age. He looked a little disheveled as if he practically ran up the stairs to get to the door.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked.

"Blakeley, is she here?" he asked.

"Yeah she is, why?" I said giving him a weird look.

"It is urgent that I speak with her." he quickly said.

"Dude you're creeping me out... I think you should go..." I said while starting to close the door.

"No wait!"

He stuck his arm out to stop the door from closing.

"I'm her brother."

I reopened the door and shot him a confused look, "Blakeley doesn't have any brothers..."

"She does, we must've been separated at birth or something; because I have no idea who my parents are either!"

"Gabe? Is everything alright? I heard shouting."

Blakeley was towel-drying her hair as she stepped into the hallway. She looked up at me and then the guy standing in the doorway. I examined his face, and it was pure shock, like as if he saw a ghost; and then I looked at her's which was a look of confusion.

"Blakeley..." he spoke.

"Do I know you?" she said coming towards the door.

"I'm Blake. I-I think I'm your brother."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Blakeley's p.o.v.)

My brother!? I thought, How is this possible!?

"You're m-my brother?" I choked.

"I think so."

"Hold on." I said while going into my bedroom.

I hurriedly grabbed a mirror and brought it back to Blake, we both looked in it. I gasped at the sight. Same hair, same nose, same lips, ears and especially eyes.

"Are we... Twins?"

"I believe so." he said while looking at me through the mirror.

I rapidly turned around to face him, my brother, the only possible living family member I know of in my presence. I was so unsure what to say, do or even think.