•°•°•SEVEN•°•°•

After the little confrontation, Cindy and Zach took off with the rest of the band and Gabe drove me home.

"Listen Gabe," I said as we pulled up in front of my apartment, "I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I had no idea that that was going to happen..."

"It's fine Blakeley, I'm not mad. I just wish he wouldn't have stormed in like that... Maybe we can have another date, tomorrow or something?"

"Um... Maybe Gabe, I'll see if I have plans tomorrow."

"Alright," he smiled.

Gabe leaned towards me again and this time we actually got to share a kiss. It wasn't anything special; sparks didn't fly or anything, so I just ended up smiling as he pulled away.

"Bye Gabe."

"Bye Blakeley."

As I turned my attention to the door, I heard the driver's door open and then Gabe was already on my side opening the door for me.

"Sorry," he laughed, "Almost forgot!"

I laughed as well and then walked up the stone steps to the apartment door. I turned around and waved at Gabe and he honked his horn and drove away. I opened the door and walked up the creaky wooden steps to my apartment. When I opened the door my phone started going off, I was getting a call from Cindy, I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Blakeley, are you busy?"

"I just stepped in, why?"

"Well I kinda just told Jesse about what you told me this morning, and he's kinda mad because you lied - well had me lie to him for you..."

"Where is he now?"

"He's outside the hotel smoking right now, maybe you should come talk to him..."

"Ugh, okay I'll be there in a little bit..."

I hung up the phone with Cindy and drove over to the hotel in my Toyota Camry. When I pulled up into the parking lot, I saw Jesse leaned up against the side of the hotel with his chin titled up exhaling the smoke he had just inhaled. I parked my car and began walking towards him, he didn't notice me until I was 5ft. in front of him.

"What?" he asked before I could speak.

"Listen, I'm sorry I lied to you, I completely forgot about Gabe and I's date today... I didn't want you guys to think I was just ditching you all for someone else..."

"Well you could've just told me that, I would've understood, you could've at least told me you were seeing someone too..." he said while taking in another drag.

"I'm not really seeing him, I mean today was our first date... Why do you care if I'm seeing someone?"

"I just wanted to know, you know, so I don't gain feelings?"

"Feelings? Jesse I just met you yesterday, you can't possibly have feelings for me, you don't even know me."

"Well maybe that's what I wanted to spend this week doing, getting to know you..."

"Jesse we can't, you're a celebrity, and I'm, well I'm just not one... You live all the way across the country in Cali; I live here in Massachusetts... How are we ever going to see each other? Plus, I've fantasized about you ever since I first knew you existed; you just met me yesterday which would only give you a day to think about me, if you even thought about me... I'm sorry Jesse, I really like you, like the person you are, but I can't pursue this relationship, there's just to many hardships..."

I was amazed on how well I handled that situation. I liked Jesse so much; but I was willing to put aside my feelings just to tell him the truth about an actual relationship. It would just be to difficult to have one now or any time soon... Jesse didn't speak, he inhaled and exhaled the toxic smoke and then dropped his cigarette butt on the concrete. He then stepped in close to me, so close that our bodies were almost touching. I looked up at him and he down at me.