👑𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵👑

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House.

3rd Person's POV.

Marinette is chasing Manon, who is running around with her hat on her head.

"Come on, Manon, give that back!"

"But I wanna be a fashion designer too!" Manon replied as she jumped on the couch.

Marinette falls on the sofa while trying to catch Manon as the little girl jumped away.

"Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!" Marinette exclaimed, trying to find Manon, who was hiding under the table.

The little girl giggles just then.

"Huh?" Marinette looks under the table and tries to grab her but failed and ended up bumping her head. "Ah! Nnnngh..."

"Hmmm..." The bluenette crawled around, looking for Manon. She heard her giggle. "Huh?" She got up, looking around, she then spotted the curtain. "Ah!" She giggles and tip-toes to the curtain. She then pulls it aside, only to see a doll wearing her hat.

"I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best!" Manon comments, holding Marinette's phone.

"Hey, my phone!" Marinette grabs her phone from her.

Manon grabs the bluebell-eyed girl's hat and runs away with it.

"Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?"

Tikki appears from her owner's hair.

"Stay low, Tikki!" Marinette whispered.

"Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, any villain here on out will be a piece of cake." Tikki assured.

The doorbell rings just then and Tikki hides.

Marinette goes over to the door and opens it.

"Alya!"

Alya waved at her. "Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photo shoot in the park?"

"Now? Adrien is in the park right now?" Marinette asked.

"With Kalianna!" Alya squealed. "They're doing an engagement photoshoot together!"

Marinette scowled at this, rolling her eyes. "Whatever, I don't care."

Alya sighed. "Marinette, you and Kalianna have been at each other's throats for a week now. It's time you just get over Adrien and try to be happy for him and Kalianna!"

"No way, she doesn't deserve Adrien at all! I'll win his heart! I swear!" Marinette vowed.

"Mari," Alya got out her phone. "Take a look at this."

Marinette looked at the phone. There was a photo of a magazine, and on it was Adrien and Kalianna together.

 There was a photo of a magazine, and on it was Adrien and Kalianna together