👑𝘊𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨👑

(Sukura41: Nino sits with Nathaniel in Ms. Mendeleiev's class and Kali sits with Adrien. This chapter was inspired heavily by Rules Of Engagement, Book 3, chapter 2.)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Marinette's POV.

I ran into the classroom, panting heavily.

"Sorry, I'm late Ms. Mendeleiev!" I apologized.

She rolled her eyes. "This isn't the first time. Go sit down. Your lucky I was just about to pass out these quizzes," Ms. Mendeleiev held up the sheets of paper in her hand.

I sat down next to Alya as Ms. Mendeleiev began to hand out the quizzes.

My eyes narrowed when I noticed Adrien and that b*tch Kalianna weren't here yet.

"Ms. Mendeleiev, where's Kalianna and Adrien?" I asked.

"It's not my place to tell you," Ms. Mendeleiev retorted, going back to her desk. "If you want to find out ask one of your friends. Now class, begin your quiz!"

I frowned and began circling the answers I thought were correct.

Scene: Cafeteria.

"Where are they?" I asked Alya as we sat down at a table with our trays.

"Girl, the answer is on Adrien's Tiktok page. You're not gonna like it though, just saying." Alya warned me.

I scoffed, going on Adrien's TikTok page. He'd just posted a new video! I smiled and clicked on it.

"Hey everyone! I'm here with my beloved finacée on her private jet on our way to Amsterdam!" Adrien smiled, his arm wrapped around Kalianna's waist. "We're finally doing our cake tasting today!"

"Yay!" Kalianna squealed, kissing Adrien's cheek. "Hopefully we find the right flavor that we both like," She smiled at him.

"I hope we do," Adrien chuckled, kissing her temple.

The video then ended there.

I clenched my phone tightly when I saw how many likes were on the video that was just posted a few hours ago.

'12M'

I checked the comments, thousands of people were supporting them.

I growled. "I just lost my appetite,"

Scene: Amsterdam.

3rd Person POV.

The canals of Amsterdam are adorned with beautiful flowers as Kalianna strolled across a bridge holding her fiancé's hand.

"I can't believe Monique got us a reservation for a cake tasting here! I've heard that Amsterdam has one of the best bakeries in the world!" Kali smiled.

"Lucky for us she's got a lot of connections," Adrien gave the noirette a warm smile, causing her to blush.

Scene: Jarreau Patisserie B.V.

Kalianna's POV.

As soon as I stepped into the bakery, the smell of freshly baked pastries overwhelmed my senses.

"Mmmm," My mouth almost watered. "I'm so happy that we're doing this together and getting to eat cake," I smiled up at Adrien.

"Me too," He said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.