👑𝘉𝘪𝘨 𝘋𝘢𝘺👑

(Sukura41: Kalianna's wedding dress above)

Kalianna's POV.

"MYYY BABYYY!" My mom wailed as she cried on Madeline's shoulder.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

Today was finally the day me and Adrien were gonna get married.

I was currently in my makeup room and my makeup artist and hairstylist whom Monique had called in, Mario Dedivanovic and Brad Mondo, were prepping up my makeup and hair.

My mom was crying her eyes out because it was my wedding day.

"Vicki," My dad chuckled.

"I can't believe I'm getting married to the love of my life." I sighed dreamily.

"Ah, so you two have come to terms that you're both in love with each other?" My dad asked.

I nodded and smiled.

I couldn't wait to walk down the aisle.

Chloé's POV.

I watched from afar as a woman who looked like a dirty maid exited De-Sinclair's house. After she left, I smirked and quickly rushed over to the door, quietly twisting the doorknob.

It was unlocked!

Ha! That stupid maid left the door unlocked!

I silently entered, closing the door behind me, cringing when I closed it a little too hard. I then hurried upstairs and went straight down the hall, looking for that sk*nk's room.

I smirked when I stopped at a door that was labeled, "Kalianna", in pure diamonds.

I growled in envy. Why didn't I think of that?!

I creaked the door open and heard voices inside a room.

Sh*t! I had to do this quick!

I rushed over to what I hoped was that wh*re's closet and swung the doors open, my eyes widened when I saw it was a whole walk-in wardrobe!

'Please let this be easy.' I thought.

I began looking through racks of designer outfits which were way better than mine. Ugh.

I smirked when my hand wrapped around a clear garment bag, showing off my target.

The sl*t's wedding dress.

I unzipped the bag and took out the dress. I then proceeded to rip the whole thing apart until you couldn't even tell it was a wedding dress.

I then put the shredded dress back into the garment bag and zipped it up, quickly leaving before I could get caught.

'Looks like you won't be getting married in the perfect wedding dress b*tch!' I smirked.

Monique's POV.

"You look manifique." I praised Kalianna after Marco and Brad finished her hair and makeup while I wiped a tear from my eye.

" I praised Kalianna after Marco and Brad finished her hair and makeup while I wiped a tear from my eye