👑🎄𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭🎄👑

Scene: Agreste-Sinclair Mansion.

Kalianna smiled as she hummed to herself, as she had Emilie against her right hip, holding her up as she placed a gold ornament on to the Christmas tree. Emilie stared at the sparkly ornaments in awe, and tried to reach for an expensive, antique looking ballerina ornament when Kalianna pulled her little hands away.

"No sweetie. These are very fragile and not toys." Kalianna said, smiling at her daughter.

Emilie looked up at her in wonder as Adrien walked over to them, holding Kaiden in his arms, who stared at the Christmas tree in wonder.

"Ok, ready for the moment of truth?" Adrien asked, smiling.

Kalianna gave a nod as she took Kaiden into her arms, as Adrien grabbed the plug for the lights on the tree, and kneeled next to the outlet, behind the tree. Tikki and Plagg floated next to Kalianna, who counted down.

"OK... Three, two, one."

Adrien then plugged in the plug, and the lights all lit up, lighting up the tree in an elegant white glow, and making each gold and silver ornament sparkle. Kaiden and Emilie stared in awe as Tikki held Plagg back by his tail.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere near the ornaments Plagg." Tikki said to her friend and counterpart.

Adrien stood up, and shook his head at his partner as Plagg was completely entranced in the shiny ornaments.

Kalianna couldn't help giggling, when her phone began to play a Carol of the Bells ringtone, signaling she got a message. Setting the twins down in their playpen, Kalianna walked over to the fireplace mantel, where she had placed her phone and picked it up. She scrolled her notifications, and smiled.

"Yes. Mom and Dad said they managed to get on an early flight from San Francisco, and they should be able to make it by tomorrow morning." Kalianna said smiling.

Adrien smiled as he walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he nuzzled his cheek against hers.

"I'm glad. I'd hate for them to miss out on the traditional Christmas Eve dinner." He said, smiling.

Kalianna rolled her eyes, and turned to look at him.

"You just want to eat my mom's special Christmas cake." She replied back.

Adrien couldn't help blushing as her words, causing Kalianna to snicker as she knew she husband all too well. Pulling away, Kalianna turned around to face him, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm glad it's our first Christmas with our little ones." She said, smiling up at him.

Adrien returned the smile, as he leaned down and gently pressed his forehead against hers.

"I'm really looking forward to Christmas morning. It's gonna be great to spend Christmas with you, our little bundles of joy, your parents, my dad, Nathalie, Madeline and your cousins." Adrien replied back, smiling.

"Don't forget our friends too. They are also family." Kalianna replied back.

Adrien gave a nod, smiling.

"Yes, of course." Adrien replied back, before he leaned down to kiss her cheek.

After pulling back, Kalianna pouted at him, before she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and pulled him down into a kiss. Adrien's eyes widened, before he began to kiss her back when they both suddenly pulled away as they heard gagging sounds.

"Gross! We're still here you know!" Plagg shouted to both.

Tikki facepalmed as Adrien and Kalianna looked over at Plagg as Emilie and Kaiden were distracted with their toys.

🎉 You've finished reading 👑𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑘𝑇𝑜𝑘 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 ━━ 𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 🎉