👑𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦; 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘐👑

(Sukura41: This chapter was written by Gothic_Vampire_Queen.)

Scene: Sinclair-Agreste Mansion.

"I get to beat Kalianna up first!" Chloé shouted.

"No way! I get first dibs at beating her up!" Lila shouted back.

"You're both wasting your time! I get to beat her up first!" Marinette replied back, smirking.

Kalianna and Christina rolled their eyes as they three idiots had been arguing for the past ten minutes over who would beat up Kalianna first.

The noirette woman looked over at Christina, who had her eyes closed, clearly beginning to get a headache from the stupid and annoying arguing.

Kalianna turned back to the three idiots and saw they were completely distracted with their argument to pay any attention to them.

Kalianna then noticed movement from the corner of her eyes, and looked to find Christina slightly moving her arms.

Kalianna then watched, surprised at seeing the rope restraining Christina's wrists come undone.

Christina turned to her and motioned her to keep quiet, when Kalianna smiled a bit. She then began to also move her own wrists too, and felt her own rope come undone.

Lucky for both of them, the three crazy idiots forgot to tie up their ankles.

Christina and Kalianna acted like they didn't do anything as they stayed still, as they turned to the three crazies, still fighting.

"This is what you had to deal with?" Christina whispered to Kalianna.

Kalianna sighed, shaking her head,

"Worse." She whispered back.

"Ok, why don't we just beat her up together?" Marinette suggested, in annoyance.

"Why not just keep arguing? We'll probably die of boredom hearing you three fight." Kalianna commented back.

Marinette, Lila, and Chloé turned to her annoyed and angry as Christina snickered, finding it hilarious.

Lila raised her hand to slap Kalianna in retaliation, when Christina kicked her in the legs, knocking her over, into Marinette and Chloe.

As the three tried to process what happened, both Kalianna and Christina jumped to their feet quickly and ran upstairs.

"Get off!! You're letting them get away!!" Chloé shouted to Lila.

"Why don't you get the h3ll up and go after them yourself!?" Lila shouted back, as she jumped to her feet.

Three crazies managed to get to their feet before making their way upstairs, only not to see either Kalianna or Christina.

"Dang it! Let's split up and find those two!' Marinette shouted to the other two and walked down the hallways.

"Who died and made you queen!? I'm the queen here!" Chloé complained, but was completely ignored.

Lila, who had rolled her eyes, just walked away from Chloé and began to look in each bedroom.

Scene: With Kalianna & Christina.

Both women quietly sighed as Kalinna put Emilie and Kaiden in a closet, in one of the many guest bedrooms where they were hiding. Kalianna kissed the two babies on their foreheads, as Christina kept an eye on the door, keeping an ear open to listen for any footsteps.