👑𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘳👑

Kalianna's POV.

I stepped out of my limo, feeling like a goddess as always.

Just then I noticed Marinette and Alya chatting as they walked. I made eye contact with Marinette and she stopped to glare at me as Alya made her way up the steps.

I lifted up my shades, eyeing her with a bored expression. "Dupain-Cheng,"

"Kalianna," She hissed.

The two of us then walked up the steps, shooting nasty looks at each other.

"Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!" Rose told Juleka.

I raised an eyebrow. 'Who the h*ll is Lila and why's she saying that she's flown with Prince Ali in his private jet? No other girl than me has flown with him.' I thought as me and Marinette began to enter the school.

"Ugh, why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?!" Chloé says as she walked with Sabrina, who was carrying her books.

'Oh please, Jagged went on tour with Danny once, that's way more special than some private song,' I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Spielberg himself!" Nino told Kim and Max.

'Looks like I'll have to give Mr. Spielberg a call, and maybe a few other directors as well,' I frowned as Marinette ran over to Alya, I trailed behind her, wanting to see if Alya had any information on this Lila girl.

"Lila?" Marinette said in a questioning tone to Alya.

"Yeah, she just started at our school!" Alya pointed at a girl who I assumed to be Lila.

I scowled. This Lila girl was on the second floor getting a little touchy with my fiancé. He looked uncomfortable.

"She even gave me an exclusive interview for the Ladyblog, cause Ladybug saved her life once! Watch!" Alya nudges Marinette and began to play a video from the blog.

I eyed the video of this Lila girl laughing.

Ugh, her laugh sounded so annoying.

"Ladybug and me? We're like this!" Lila crossed both of her fingers together.

I honestly couldn't care less. She and Ladyb*tch are made for each other.

"Who is this girl and what is she doing next to the love of my-"

"Excuse me?" I interrupted Marinette, giving her a harsh glare. "Finish that sentence, I dare you."

"Life." Marinette purposely finished the sentence, giving me a smirk.

"I'm going to end your life Dupain-Cheng,"

"Chill out you two!" Alya scolded us. "Anyway, Lila's got the most incredible life, and now she's going here, she's... totally awesome!"

'Not more awesome than me of course since she appears to be a total LIAR.' I thought.

"What?! Don't say that!" Marinette says to Alya. "This is super bad, what if Adrien totally falls for her?! I've never flown in a private jet; nobody's ever written a song about me; and I don't know a single person in Hollywood! Adrien will forget I even exist!"

I snickered. "And frankly, I'd appreciate it if he did."

"Shut up," Marinette spat at me.

I looked up and saw Miss Liar pulling Adrien out of view by his hand.