👑𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦👑

(Chapter is inspired heavily by Choices, Rules Of Engagement Book 3, chapter 4)

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

I was trying to write down my vows in my notebook but no words were coming to my mind. I sighed, chewing on my thumbnail.

"Kali!" I heard my fiancé yell from downstairs.

I quickly put my notebook away as Adrien entered my room with a excited look on his face.

"You seem more cheerful that usual today. What's up?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to tell you that I finished my wedding vows!" Adrien smiled.

"O-Oh?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yes! What about you? How's your vows going?"

"Um... I just need a bit more time to finish them." I lied. "But trust me, my vows will be so heart-warming that you'll cry tears of joy."

"Oh yeah?" Adrien smirked, crossing his arms. "Or maybe it'll be the other way around."

"We'll see. Anyway, are you ready for our trip to Iceland? Monique is so excited for the wedding decoration planning today. She even said she found some amazing boutiques."

"I actually can't wait," Adrien chuckled before he kissed me on the cheek. "See ya later Princess."

I watched as he exited my room before sighing.

'He's already got his vows finished. Great. Just great.'

👑👑👑

After failing to write down some words in my notebook for my vows, I decided to go out and visit the places Adrien and I go too for some inspiration.

My first stop was Place des Vosges, I sat down on a bench, closing my eyes, trying to let something come to me.

"Ugh, why are you here?" I heard a voice asked in disgust.

I opened my eyes to see Marinette in front of me crossing her arms while she scowled at me.

"This is a public park, not private property Dupain-Cheng," I rolled my eyes.

"Can you get up? I wanna sit on this bench. What are you even doing?"

"First of all, I'm not getting up from this bench, and second of all, not that it's any of your business, but I'm writing my wedding vows." I explained.

Marinette smirked, looking down at the empty page on my notebook. "Huh! You can't even do that, useless b*tch." She turned around and began to walk away.

"Talk all the sh*t you want, your still not the one getting married to Adrien!" I yelled after her.

She turned to glare at me and I just gave her the middle finger, making her furious before she stormed away.

I sighed, closing my notebook.

'Maybe this writing my vows on paper thing isn't for me.'

👑👑👑

Later on, my mom was helping me get ready for Iceland.

We were currently in my walk in wardrobe looking through outfits on the racks, that was until my mom picked the perfect outfit.

"How bout this? It's cozy and stylish at the same time."