👑𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘕𝘰𝘪𝘳 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘨👑

(Sukura41: Lady Luck's suit above.)

Scene: Locker Room.

Adrien's POV.

I tried to remove the bracelet from Plagg's head but to no avail.

"I thought it was a Camembert box! Anyone can make a mistake!" Plagg told me.

"You're always thinking with your stomach!" I scolded him. "Wait! Hmm." I got out a piece of Camembert spiced it with pepper. "A bit of pepper..."

(Sukura41: How on earth did Adrien get a pepper shaker?)

Plagg sniffs the Camembert and sneezes, taking off into the air like a rocket. Good news is he didn't take the bracelet with him!

"Gesundheit! Plagg, claws out!"

Scene: Mr. Damocles's Office.

3rd Person POV.

Mr. Bourgeois slams his hand on Mr. Damocles's desk. "I'm warning you! If you don't find my daughter's bracelet by this evening, I'll cut off all your city funds for the school! Understood?"

"But sir," Mr. Damocles began. "how am I supposed to-"

Rogercop barged into the office just then.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock before you come in?" André snapped.

"Justice doesn't need an invitation. Mayor, you're under the arrest for the abuse of power." Rogercop aimed at him.

André gasps in offense. "Look who's talking!"

Rogercop was about fire at him but Lady Luck's yo-yo string wraps around his hand.

"Not so fast you knock-off Robocop!" Lady Luck frowns.

"Who are you?" Rogercop asked the bug hero.

"I'm Lady Luck, the permanent replacement of Ladybi-er Ladybug." Lady Luck smirked.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

The villain was surprised that there was a new Ladybug.

"So, out with the old and in with the new hmm? Guess the old Ladybug wasn't good enough." Hawk Moth smirked. "Rogercop, there being a new Ladybug won't change things. Capture Lady Luck's Miraculous! Her earrings!"

Scene: Mr. Damocles's Office.

"Lady Luck, Ladybug's replacement and Paris's new righter of wrong. Your services are no longer required before you can even start." Rogercop shoots a laser at Lucky Luck, but she expertly flips backwards and lands on her feet as she retracted her yo-yo.

"Yeah, no. I can't have you prancing around and accusing everyone of every little wrongdoing." Lady Luck deadpanned before she began to dodge Rogercop's lasers. She jumped into the courtyard, still avoiding the lasers before she escaped outside.

Just then Chloé comes out of the classroom. "Mr. Rogercop, I need your help."

Rogercop is alerted by a warning on his visor. He turns to see André running away like a coward. The villain leaps into the air.

"Hey! Come back!" Chloé demands as Rogercop lands at the entrance of the school and walks out.

Lady Luck hurls her yo-yo at him and the string wraps around his hand. She pulled with all her might but to no avail, she ended up having to let go because she didn't wanna fall on her face.

Just then Cat Noir appears and jumps on Rogercop's arm, making him fire what looked to be a microchip at André's vehicle.

The spineless man yelped when he was nimbly fired at and quickly got into his car, starting it up as the microchip blinks blue while he sped away.