👑𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘺👑

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

3rd Person POV.

Adrien is eating alone at a big dining table. He looks sad.

Nathalie walks in just then. "Your schedule, Adrien." She hands Adrien a tablet. "Don't forget you have to discuss you and Ms. De-Sinclair's engagement party after your photoshoot with her."

Adrien takes the tablet. "Thanks, Nathalie."

Nathalie starts to leave.

"Hey, um, my father get back to you about my birthday party?" Adrien's face lights up.

"Well, um-- He doesn't think it would be a good idea." Nathalie disclosed.

Adrien becomes sad again. "Course not."

"Happy birthday, Adrien." Nathalie then leaves.

Scene: Outside Of School.

Alya is encouraging Marinette to give Adrien her present behind the school's banister.

"You can do it, you can do it!"

"I can do it, I can do it!" Marinette hyped herself up.

"You know what, I'm gonna have a little convo with your pops," Nino said to Adrien, his arm wrapped around his shoulder.

"Don't waste your time. He's not gonna change his mind." Adrien told him.

Marinette pops up to look at Adrien while he's not looking. She then ducked back down. "I can't do it, I can't do it!"

Alya facepalms. "No, you don't, girl. You've been stalling all morning. Now's the time. And besides, it's just a present!" She pushes Marinette over to Adrien and Nino.

"Ah!" The bluenette stops in front of the two boys in a weird position. She then quickly fixes herself, hiding her present behind her back. "Um, he-- Hey!" She greeted nervously with a brief wave.

"Hey." Adrien greeted back with a wave.

Meanwhile, Chloé watches what's happening outside. "Wait! Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Don't tell me it's Adrien's birthday?!"

Sabrina checks her phone, is surprised, and makes excusing noises while smiling sheepishly and nodding.

Chloé facepalms. "Ugh, do I have to do everything myself? Seriously, what are you good for?" She walks toward Adrien.

"I, uh," Marinette began nervously. "I wanted to, umm, gift you a make-- I mean, gift you a give I made-- I mean-"

Chloé yawns while Marinette is talking and then shoves her away. "Out of the way. Happy birthday, Adrien!" She throws herself onto the blonde and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Mwah!"

"Yeah, thanks Chlo." Adrien thanked her, pushing her back a little.

"Dummy," Marinette mutters to herself on the ground.

Alya facepalms again.

"Did you get the gift I sent you?" Chloé asked Adrien sweetly.

"Uh, no," Adrien said.

Chloé pretends to be annoyed. "What? Oh, those delivery guys. I bet it was too heavy so they had to go back and get another guy to help. Those slackers." She wraps her arms around Adrien's shoulders again. "I'll make sure they get it to you by tonight." She gives him another kiss on the cheek. "Mwah!"

Just then a Rolls Royce showed up.

Kalianna's POV.

Madeline opens the door for me and I quickly exit the car just in time to see Chloé having MY fiancé a kiss on the cheek.