👑𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺👑

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna's POV.

Today was the day of me and Adrien's engagement party! I was now handing out my invitations to my classmates with Adrien by my side. The only people who I didn't want to invite were Chloé, Sabrina, and Marinette, but Adrien was disagreeing with me.

"I still think we should invite them, just to be nice," Adrien told me.

I rolled my eyes. "No way, they'd ruin the party before it could even start,"

"Can we at least invite Marinette?" Adrien asked.

I glared at him. "Really? My enemy? Adrien we talked about this when we discussed about our engagement party!"

Adrien sighed. "Pleeeeeese?" He gave me puppy dog eyes. "She's my friend!"

He continued to give me puppy dog eyes, I groaned.

"Fine,"

"Yes!"

I walked over to Marinette, who was talking to Alya.

"Dupain-Cheng?" I looked at her with a disgusted expression.

"What do you want?" The clumsy bluenette asked me rudely.

I bit my jaw, then held out the invitations to her and Alya. "You and Alya are invited to me and Adrien's engagement party,"

Marinette gasped, then snatched the invitation out of my hand while Alya gently grabbed the other one.

"Don't get too excited Dupain-Cheng, you won't even get a chance to spend time with my pookie." I smirked and began strutting away back to Adrien.

"At least I'm not using him for publicity,"

I froze, slowly turning back to Marinette, who was smirking.

"Excuse me?" I hissed.

"You heard me,"

"Mari..." Alya says in a seemingly warning tone.

"I know your engagement with Adrien is fake. Your just using him for more fame!" Marinette snapped.

I stormed up to her. "You don't know sh*t Dupain-Cheng. Stop putting your nose in places where they don't belong before you know the full facts. Don't make me change my mind and take away that invitation and let Alya come without you,"

Marinette's POV.

I scoffed as Kalianna walked back to Adrien.

"If she thinks I'm afraid of her she's got another thing coming,"

"Marinette, what are you planning?" Alya asked me, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at me.

I smirked, looking at Kalianna. "Don't worry about it..."

Scene: Kalianna's Room.