👑𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥👑

Scene: Nurse's Office.

Kalianna's POV.

The nurse had put some kind of ointment called Arnica on my face and neck to heal my bruises. She then suggested I nap for the rest of the day and not go back to class.

"Kali! Why didn't you let Mr. Damocles expell those horrible girls?!" Tikki frowned at me from my purse.

I smirked. "Because I'm not done with them. I've got a plan for tomorrow."

"Does it involve you letting them purposely beat you up again? If so, I don't agree with that plan! Your health is important!"

I shook my head and smiled. "No Tikki, it doesn't involve that. Just wait."

Adrien's POV.

"Miss Bustier, where's Kalianna?" I asked when Miss Bustier came into the classroom.

Miss Bustier sighed. "Unfortunately, Kalianna was beaten up in the bathroom by Chloé, Lila, and Marinette."

"WHAT?!" Me and the class screamed.

"Omg! Is she hurt badly?!" Mylène asked worriedly.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!" Alya glared at Lila and Chloé, then at Marinette. "I'm so d*mn disappointed in you."

Marinette scoffed. "Why? Because I jumped the wh*re in the bathroom?"

I stood up, glowering at her. "DON'T CALL MY FIANCÉE THAT YOU B*TCH!" I screamed.

I was so sick of her sh*t! Sick of her bad blood with Kalianna! Sick of HER!

She looked at me, shocked, so did the rest of the class.

"Miss Bustier, is my Princess in the nurse's office?" I asked my teacher.

"Yes, you can go see her." Miss Bustier says.

I quickly ran out of the classroom.

"Wow, so you do have a backbone!" Plagg says to me from my jacket.

"Thanks for the compliment, I guess..."

Lila's POV.

"I thought you were so awesome, but your nothing but a two-faced b*tch, no wonder why Kalianna kicked you out of her bridal shower." Alix scowled at me.

"You disgust me." Nathaniel glared at me.

I turned on the waterworks. "I'm so sorry guys! I didn't mean to hurt Kalianna! But Chloé and Marinette forced me to join!"

"Oh shut the h*ll up you f*cking liar! You agreed to the whole thing!" Marinette hissed at me.

"All three of you should be expelled for hurting Kalianna!" Rose spoke up.

"Pipe down you annoying squeaky b*tch." Chloé snapped at her.

"Enough!" Miss Bustier yelled. "Chloé, apologize to Rose!"

"Sorry, Rose." Chloé rolled her eyes.

"Now, let's begin the lecture." Miss Bustier says.

I tried to not look at Nathaniel as I knew he was glaring at me.

This was all that b*tch's fault!

If Miss Bustier and Rose hadn't caught me and those idiots, no one would be hating on me right now!

Kalianna's POV.

"Thank you for checking on me," I said softly to Adrien, who was on the bed stroking my cheek.