Big Time Single (2.21)

(A/N: BTR is back! Even though I won't be able to attend the concerts, I'm very excited that the band is back together. Also, I am in no way a songwriter so I don't own Two in a Million, which is the song up top. I didn't want to be the person that does a bunch of different fonts but I had to, to show who was signing what. If you still don't understand then just watch the song.

James 

Gwen 

Both

 Hope you enjoy XxD)

******************************************************************

"Can you break up with me?"

Gwen froze from where she was making a sandwich at the studio. That was so not what she expected her boyfriend to say when he came to see her. In fact, those were words she never wanted to hear him say.

"Can I what now?"

"You know how Griffin told us to fix Kendall's heartbreak?"

"Yeah?" Gwen asked with a raised brow.

"Well, Kendall says that we can't help him unless we understand what he's going through. And lose a girlfriend instantly."

Gwen took a bite of her sandwich, brows furrowed.

"Did you lose me when you moved back to Minnesota for 48 hours?" she asked, mouth full.

"Yeah, but you weren't my girlfriend then and we weren't even dating yet. So can you do it?"

"Let me get this straight," she said as she swallowed and put her sandwich down. "You want me to break up with you so you can feel heartbreak and fix Kendall's heartbreak so you can sing a huge summer single that I have to help write before I take you back?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Gwen slapped him before tears welled up in her eyes.

"You wanna break up with me? Fine! We're over. And take back your stupid necklace," she said as she threw it at him, and he barely managed to catch it.

"I never want to see you again," she cried before storming out and leaving James at a loss for words.

Even though he asked for it and he knew it was only temporary, that broke him.

He held Gwen's necklace in his hand, his love thrown back at him, and it hurt.

And all he wanted to do was run after her and fix it.

But he couldn't.

******************************************************************

"Where is Gwen? She needs to fix James," Gustavo asked after Griffin left, giving them only one more day to get the song together. Kendall had cured himself of heartbreak with a little bit of Logan's help, but when they went to perform for Griffin, James and Carlos were crying messes.

"She's not answering her phone and we can't get in touch with her," Logan explained.

"You two!" he yelled as he pointed at Logan and Kendall. "Get those two off the floor and get them to stop blubbering so they can sing! And find my daughter! And Katie, fix my writer's block!" he yelled.

And soon, Logan and Kendall were wheeling wheelbarrows full of heartbroken boys into the Palmwoods.

"Take Carlos and find the red-shirted girl so that he can see her one last time," Kendall instructed.