Bel-Air Rush (3.3)

(A/N: The song above is Windows Down. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"In 3, 2, 1, chillax!" the boys said in unison as they sat at a table by the pool, the boys on one side and Camille and the Jennifers on the other. Gwen, however, was sitting on James' lap as they shared a milkshake.

But then out of nowhere paparazzi photographers popped up out of nowhere, everyone ducking their eyes from the blinding flashes.

"We're out!" the boys yelled as they ran off, James with Gwen in his arms as she latched onto his neck.

They headed for the elevator only for more photographers to burst out from behind the metal doors.

"Secret entrance!" Gwen called as she jumped down from James' arms and made for the door that had them all crawling out of the boys' fireplace and into the living room of 2J, all of them collapsing on the couch.

"Being famous is fun, but paparazzi, not so fun!" Kendall exclaimed as he stayed standing.

"I just hope they got both my good sides," James said as he gestured at his whole face and Gwen just gave him a look.

"You do realise that this is your fault right?"

"How is it my fault?" he asked with his brows furrowed.

"I was practically invisible to the press until you just had to fall in love with me and make me sing that duet with you. And now, they won't leave me alone."

"Oh, I'm sorry, but who asked who to be whose boyfriend?" James questioned with a raised brow.

"Technically, I sang, but it's still your fault."

"Oh yeah?" he asked as he moved closer.

"Yeah," Gwen challenged as she moved closer and he kissed her.

"Darn, you're cute," he said as they pulled away and her head fell onto his shoulder.

"Yeah, after that disgusting display, still think we're safe in the apartment?" Kendall asked Logan.

"Very safe. And I think they're cute," came a voice and they turned to where a girl with curly hair, dressed in BTR merch was getting something out of their fridge and everyone jumped to their feet.

"Who are you?" Carlos asked nervously.

"Winnie, your number one fan," she said as if it was obvious. "Now can you guys sign these baggies of your hair?" she asked as she held up four of them and Gwen grimaced in disgust along with Logan, the others in shock.

"Studio. We need back up," Gwen said and they nodded as they ran for the door.

This was madness.

******************************************************************

"There comes a time in every band's career when I need to move you out of the Palmwoods," Gustavo said to the group. The three of them sat on the couch, Kendall perched on an armrest and Gwen on the opposite one with her hand in James' as the boys broke out in protest. "The Palmwoods is the home of the future famous, and you guys are the now famous. And I need to move my investment, that's you dawgs, to a place where you're better protected."

"But all of our friends are at the Palmwoods," Carlos pointed out.

"And girlfriends," James added as his grip on Gwen's hand tightened, but also speaking for Logan who'd gotten back together with Camille after the tour.