Big Time Awards - Part One

Recap.

Griffin had tricked James into breaking out of Big Time Rush, saying it's what Gwen wanted and they could go on to become an official singing duo and make more albums and tour the world together.

In retaliation, the rest of them, supported by Gustavo, all the other boys had broken out of the band, Logan becoming a game show host, Kendall trying to record a solo album, and Carlos trying to get on Broadway.

Gwen, who'd been meeting with a bunch of advertising companies to help Big Time rush win votes at the Tween Choice Awards, as they were nominated in several categories, was oblivious to it all until Kendall gave her a phone call.

And boy was she mad at Griffin.

But safe to say, the band was still together, everyone was ok and now they were walking onto the stage of the Tween Choice Awards for rehearsal.

"This is amazing!" Carlos exclaimed as he saw the size of the theatre. "We've been watching this show all our lives, and now...

"We're performing on it," James finished, holding Gwen's hand.

"Dogs! Tomorrow night is the night we have worked so long and so hard for. Live from the Tween Choice Awards, all of your dreams will come true!" Gustavo said.

"Wait!" Carlos said. "You mean I finally get a girlfriend?" he asked.

"And I get to kiss Gwen on this stage before we get covered in goop?!" James asked excitedly as his girlfriend laughed.

"And I will find the oft rumoured yet never seen, Tween Choice goop room, the legendary source of goop," Logan said, causing Gustavo to furrow his eyes even more, and even Gwen had to admit that it was a little strange.

"Uh, please don't do that," Kelly said as they stood in front of the seats.

"Yeah, the dream is to win the amazing Gustavo Rocque, his first purple rocket," he grinned as they made finger guns at each other.

"What's with you?" he asked suddenly, making Kendall flinch. "Why aren't you shouting out your dream?"

"It's just that every time we do an hour-long tv-special, something goes horribly wrong."

"What?" Kelly and Gustavo chorused.

"What?" Carlos, Logan, James and Gwen asked in unison.

"Well, the Tween Choice is an hour-long, and it is special. I just don't want anything to go wrong," Kendall explained.

"What could go wrong?" Kelly laughed.

"Uh, yeah, we're up for five Tween Choice Awards, not to mention that Gwenny herself is up for one for Songwriter of the Year, we're giving away mac and cheese for life and you're singing in front of 21 million people worldwide," Gustavo pointed out.

"What could go wrong?" Gwen shrugged.

"No warm up your voices and get ready for rehearsal!"

And with that, Gustavo walked off as the boys turned on Gwen.

"What?" she asked sceptically.

"What's your dream?" Carlos asked.

"Surely you have to have one?" Kendall said.

"One that is not, winning a purple rocket, because that's Gustavo's," Logan pointed out.

"So, what's your dream baby?" James asked, and Gwen's smile was small.

"I'll admit that I did always have this small dream of performing solo on stage in front of thousands of people. But I'd never get the opportunity or the courage to do it."