Big Time Song Writers (2.14)

James had ended up going a little overprotective crazy when he saw Kyle at Katie at the movies, going ahead and getting tickets to see Unicorn Princess instead of Kiss and Tell. At least that was before Kyle and Katie found out that Kiss and Tell had kissing in it and ditched it.

However, while James had his girlfriend, the other three boys were left dateless as they walked into the theatre with large popcorns and drinks that the cinema classified as smalls.

Halfway through James had given them the Unicorn Princess tickets, Gwen had said that he could go with them and she'd either stay to finish the movie or go home, James had stayed.

He'd stayed as he granted her request and they made out in the movie theatre.

And then, they'd taken over Griffin's beach house.

Kendall had gotten attacked by a crazy superfan that had gotten so obsessed with him and tried to break him and Jo up.

Logan and Carlos met a pirate and tried to find buried treasure, only to have Griffin take it all to fix all the things that they broke in their pursuit for the treasure.

James and Gwen had had a very nice time, having had a surfing contest a picnic on the beach and kisses just about everywhere.

But then came Mrs Knight who tried to put sunscreen on everyone.

And Gustavo and Kelly tried to sabotage the beach party because they were worried that they would never come back from the beach.

And then there was the boyfriend of the crazy girl who was in love with Kendall who then challenged Kendall to a drag race. If he lost then Big Time Rush would never be allowed back there again.

Not to mention that Jo was on set all day and unable to talk to Kendall about the photos that the girl posted online of them.

As well as the fact that the boys got to perform at Russell Brand's party after Katie convinced him to let her be his manager and Kendall won the drag race, winning back Jo as well who'd Face called Camille and Gwen to see what was going on and heard the love confession he'd made. A performance that ended with all of them jumping in Russell's pool.

Well, James had lifted Gwen up off the ground and jumped in with her but that wasn't the point.

But now, Gwen was stuck babysitting after the boys had tricked her father into going to the Palmwoods health spa that Katie, Camille and Budda Bob had set up so that the boys could have the studio and attempt to write a song for their deluxe album.

But the idiots had taken what Gustavo said seriously, from staring into the eyes of the sun to sitting in silence.

And now they were at war.

Carlos and Kendall had sung "Oh," to a melody and was convinced it was the start of a great song.

James and Logan had sung "Yeah," to a melody and was convinced that that was the start of a great song.

And all of that had happened in the five minutes Gwen had left to get a coffee.

"What did you idiots do?!" Gwen asked in horror as she walked into the destroyed studio, half the boys hiding behind a sofa in Gustavo's office and the other half hiding behind a sofa in the studio.

"We get Gwen!" all four of them yelled as their eyes landed on her.

As they argued Gwen only walked over to the cupboard and pulled out an air horn and headphones.

Safe to say it was pretty silent after that.

"Logan," she ordered as she pulled the headphones off and he stood. "Speak."