Author's note (Must read before start)

Hey my lovelies..

Welcome back to the 2nd part of this book.. 

1st thing 1st..

DO NOT START THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY PREVIOUS BOOK.

For those who already read the previous one..

Just to let you know.. The 1st book will always have an impact on this 2nd one.. Many more things are still left to reveal..

But that doesn't mean this book won't have anything new.. You don't have any idea actually

Also there are something I need to talk about

1st.. This book will not have smut.. but some sexual scenes will be there.. Yes in my previous book I didn't contain any kind of mature sexual things, but in this book things will get spicier so yeah.. 

2nd.. your author-nim loves you guys so freaking much, that she published chapters during her exam period too.. Yes when I've said I'm gonna give my everything on my book, I meant it.. So if you guys found out that I'm not updating regularly, please don't get angry or get hurt.. I'll inform you if I don't update as usual..

3rd.. This book will have so many mature contents, which might trigged you often.. I'm sorry for that in advance, but for my story I need to keep these things.. I'll obviously warn you before, so if you get uncomfortable, if you get triggered easily.. You can simply skip the part.. 

© All rights reserved. No part of this book may reproduced, scanned or distributed in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author

There's a thin line between getting inspired, and copying, or should I say stealing someone's work.. I won't accept any copy of my book, or any one of the scenes.. If you want to use any of the scenes or theme.. YOU HAVE TO TAKE PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Last but not the least.. Do support this book like you did the 1st one.. Do comment.. I love to hear your thoughts, and your opinion as well.. I love to talk with you guys and enjoy my book as well.. 

So that's it for now... Let's start the journey then..

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Thank you..

07/22/21