(29) Tears 🌀🌀

(Play the video, and turn on the loop, please)

A/N P.O.V

Taking Areum out of his car, Taehyung drags her to his house.. Areum jerks off her hand, looking at him like she wants to kill him.. " Enough is enough Taehyung!!"

Taehyung already has realized she won't listen.. He groans, and takes her in bridal style, and Areum screams.. " TAEHYUNG FUCKING KIM PUT ME DOWN!!!" But he doesn't listen.. Opening the house door with his leg, he enters with her.. Taehyung really can't calm himself down.. All he can think now is to clear everything with her, and have her like he wants..

Placing Areum on the bed, he goes to lock the room, when Areum turns him back, and slaps him real hard

Placing Areum on the bed, he goes to lock the room, when Areum turns him back, and slaps him real hard.. " How low can you be Taehyung? What are you even trying to do? 1st you took me away from everyone out there, and now you're locking me in a room FOR WHAT?? TO RAPE ME??"
She grabs his collar.. " So that's what you wanted all the time ha? You wanted me like this where I would be helpless, and you can have me the way you want, right?"

Areum takes off her heels, and throws her clutch.. " I knew it.. You're no one different from anyone. Each and every person I've put a little bit faith.. They broke me, shattered me.. Why would you be different ha?" Areum's eyes glisten with tears, where Taehyung doesn't even react a little..

" All the time you tried to find me all alone, because of this right? The masquerade party, that night in the classroom.. Each, and everytime you tried to touch me, to have me, because you wanted me like this right? There, now you have it.. Come'on.. You won't find this opportunity again Taehyung.. Utilize it.." Areum pushes Taehyung, and Taehyung's jaw clenches..

"What? Why don't you start already? Why don't you start ripping my dress off just like Jonathan did? Why don't you stab me like Jimin did because I was not letting him do whatever he wanted to do!! " She pushed him again..
"Why don't you push me to the wall just like Seokjin did to me?" Hearing this, Taehyung's eyes widen.. "Why don't you tie me on the bed, and bite me till I bleed like the last time Taehyung? WHY?!!" She tries to push him even further, when Taehyung turns her over, and back hugs her..

" TAEHYUNG LEAVE ME!! JUST ACCEPT IT YOU'RE LIKE ALL OF THEM JUST LEA-"

" Once I found you, I'm not gonna leave you anymore.. " For the 1st time Taehyung speaks in a while.. Taking his mouth to her ears he says something that makes Areum stop struggling in his arms..

" Areum.. Once I found you, I'm not gonna leave you anymore.. " Areum's get confused by his act, but when he says the phrase again, and again.. Something starts to come into her mind.. She can't even picture it.. Her eyes widen, when she starts thinking about it.. Something is trying to come into her mind, but still she can't catch it..

"I'm not letting you go.. You can run away from this world, but not from me.. The more you'll try, the more I'll chase you until I can have you in my arms, Areum.." He speaks again.. " Don't you remember anything, Areum? Anything?" Areum narrows her eyes.. Her chest rises and falls repeatedly..