(27) Shocks ✴️✴️

( I don't know it fits or not, but I really felt the vibe from it while writing this chapter.. Enjoy..)

Areum's P.O.V

When I heard Jungkook made it possible to bring back Suzy, and apologized to her.. I was really shocked, but it's Jungkook.. He can do anything to catch his dreams.. Now as I see them as a couple having the best time they can have.. All I pray to the Lord is that they don't get separated again..

Just as I'm seeing them right now.. Fighting over the remote, but still laughing, tickling each other, kissing sometimes as they didn't realize I can see them from the 2nd floor.. My lips thin with a smile seeing them like this, but someone has to interrupt..

That night was the worst for both of us

That night was the worst for both of us.. It has been so awkward even staying under the same roof with him.. Neither he talks with me, nor do I.. I ignore him with my everything.. I am feeling so guilty thinking I hurt him.. All he has done is shown his feelings to me, caring about me.. And I hurt him in return.. It's always me who hurts everyone..

I get up to leave when he holds my hand, and I've had to stop " What happened to us?" He asks..

" I don't know.. I've somewhere to go.. Please.." I say without looking at him. Obviously I lied.. I've nothing to do as I've resigned from the institute.. All I can do is visit Dasom, and spend some time with her.. She's talking with me everyday, after that incident..

" Can we talk before that? Please Areum.." He pleads with his heavenly soft voice..

" Is there even anything left to say?" I look back at him..

" Yes.. There is. I've so many things to say, and you didn't give me a chance to clear my position.. I listened to you.. Now it's your turn.." He says taking some steps closer to me..

I exhale deeply.. " Fine.. Let's seat he-"

" No.." He interrupts me.. " Not here.."

" Then?"

" Umm.. It's been so long since we went on any dates don't you think?" He says..

" Oppa I'm sorry but I can't just go on a date with you after what you've done.."

" I know I know.. Okay cut the term date.. Why don't we just spend some time together outside.. And clear the problems in us.. We'll go anywhere you'll ask.. I just want to talk to you.. I.. I can't let you think this much low of me.. Please Areum.. Please.." He pleads, holding my both hands..

I huff.. " Okay fine.. Lemme take my purse.."

He smiles.. " I'm waiting for you in the car.."

We try to be normal as much as possible in the car, because we both realize ignoring each other like this will make things worse.. After like 45 minutes we reach a roadside restaurant.. This is not a good place to talk about something serious, but still he doesn't say anything, nor I..