(43) Yours 💜💜

( Play the video, and turn on the loop)

My eyelashes battle to hold the tears forming in my eyes.. I don't know why but it all seems like a dream to me.. Like Aurora will shake me now, and I'll wake up from sleep.. The room is still dark, but there's a small portion of light coming from the window, that makes the structure so known to me..

Slowly the feature takes steps forward.. With each step my heart races faster.. At one point, the feature is in front of me.. The face is so known to me.. Even after a decade I won't forget this face.. These eyes, this lip which form as a smile right now.. That tiny nose I used to pinch whenever it tries to tickle me.. The cheeks that Aurora gets from her father.. My eyes roam to every inch of his face, and in my unconscious, I raise my hand..

Slowly my hand touches his left cheek, his eyes that make me lost, closes after feeling the warmth of my hand.. I can feel his face.. I can feel his soft warm skin against my palm.. Is it real?

My hand shakes, I shake my head when I pull out my hand from his face, but he holds it, and places it again on his cheek.. My breath fastens when he notices confusion written all over my face.. He sighs, and slides one of his hands behind my neck, making my eyes widen..

He tilts his head, moving forward slowly he touches my soft lips with his one.. My breath gets stuck.. I take a sharp breath when he starts kissing me.. His lips perfectly matches with mine.. His kiss is so delicate, so soft.. I can taste his lips as my eyes filled with tears, slid down on my cheeks..

Not me responding, he lightly bite my bottom lips, that makes me hiss, when he slides his tongue in my mouth.. I close my eyes feeling his warmth once again.. I whimper, try to part, but he hold my neck, and deepen the kiss..

I hold his face with both of my hands, and kiss him delicately.. I cry, my words become mumble when he doesn't let me talk.. The taste of our tears match with the kiss, making us have a euphoric feeling..

" Areum.." Touching my forehead with his one, he calls my name.. I still can't believe he's here.. I whimper, and cry.. I hug him, when he hugs me back..

" I hate you.. I fucking hate you!!" I punch his chest, but he doesn't budge..

" I missed you too, Areum.. I fucking love you so much.. I love you too, Areum.. I love you so much.." He says kissing my temple..

I can feel his heartbeat.. He's here.. My Taehyung is here.. He came back to me.. My Taehyung is here.. I raise my head to meet his eyes.. Same as it used to be.. Just adds love and affection, that is only for me, and only for me..

 Just adds love and affection, that is only for me, and only for me

Suddenly I tiptoe myself, and hold his face, and start kissing him.. His forehead, his eyes, his lips, his nose, his cheeks.. I shower him with my kisses.. I need to feel him.. I need to feel his warmth.. I need him.. More than anything in this fucking world.. I need him..

" Are- Areum... Areum stop!!" He laughs, but I don't listen to him.. " Shut up!!"

He holds my neck when I kiss his lips, and he takes the lead.. Kissing each other again we both get out of breath.. I hug him again, closing my eyes, when the pair shot open..