(15) Risk ⚜⚜

(Play the video, and turn on the loop, please)

Areum's P.O.V

" Here, drink some water

" Here, drink some water.." Seokjin comes with a glass of water, and sits beside me..

I take the glass.. " It's okay baby.. You should rest a little bit.. You're having too much.." He says, while caressing my hair..

" I thought everything will be going fine, but maybe it's my fault that.."

" It's not your fault that Jungkook couldn't keep his cool.."

" But the blame is on me.. He's my brother Oppa.. I tried to talk with him so many times about this issue, but he's too stubborn to listen.. I wonder what he told Suzy, that she was crying like that.." I start to massage my forehead

" Now if he doesn't listen to you, that's not your fault.. he's not a kid.."

" He's Oppa.. You don't know him.. He's still a kid to me, to us.. He's a little kid trapped in a big body.." I sigh..

" Then you'll have to scold him then.. Maybe that time he'll listen.."

" I don't know.. My head is aching a lot.. I can't think of anything right now.." I drink the water he has given me..

" Hey you seem not okay! Wait, I'm coming with the medicines, or should I massage your head a little??" He starts massaging my scalp..

" Nah it's okay.. If I sleep it might-"

" I can give you a head massage.. if.. you.. want to.." I gets cut off by a voice, we both look at the doorway

Jungkook is standing in front of the door, with a sulky face

Jungkook is standing in front of the door, with a sulky face.. His face becomes pale, not making any eye contact with me, he's tapping his feet.. He does this when he gets nervous.. Well not this time...

I groan in frustration.. " Oppa I'm already fucked up, please tell him not to give me another headache.."

" I-I-I won't I promise.. I won't say a word.." Jungkook startles