(38) Psycho‼️🥀

(Play the video, and turn on the loop)

A/N P.O.V

Silence.. At this point only the siren of the police cars can be heard far from here.. The damp weather made it easier for the sound to go to their ears.. The wind from the sea shore kept their feet frozen on the ground..

The waves were matching her heartbeats.. She became stone and the only thing active in her was the organ that was only used for pumping blood.. But she was naïve that she used this to love someone..

Jungkook held her from the back, when she was hitting him to let her go, to catch him.. But then she would even fall from the cliff.. Her screams were echoing in Jungkook's eardrum.. He couldn't help but sobbing behind her back, to hold her tight.. Everything seemed a nightmare to them..

Jungkook was looking at the lovebirds who were embracing them like they met after a long decade.. They didn't realize when they came to the edge of the cliff, when Jungkook was about to call them.. But he forgot he was holding a twisted mind devil who won't even think twice to hurt anyone who's gonna come in his way..

In a split of seconds, Jonathan headshot him, and kicked him on the ground.. Taking the gun from his hand, he pulled the trigger, and aimed at them.. His eyes were looking at those lovebirds who were itching his eyesight.. He wanted them to be gone long ago.. It took him so long to get the chance of killing two birds with one stone.. And he won't gonna lose it..

But Taehyung was faster than him in every way. His ears didn't miss the trigger sound, and when he looked in front of him, Jonathan already shot his shot.. Not getting enough time to think he shields his whole world with his everything, and then...

BANGGGGGGG!!!

Areum's eyes shot open, when he heard the shot also the gasp left from his mouth.. She looked up to see Taehyung's mouth hung open, and eyes got wider.. His hands from her waist slowly departed.. She saw how he took a long breath, and closed his eyes..

Stumbling in his own feet he loses his grip from her, and suddenly his heavy body falls from the edge..

"TAEEEEEEEHYUUUUUNGGGGGG!!!"

Areum's scream echoed through the hills when her hand slipped from him.. Maya, Jimin, Suzy, Jungkook became stone when they heard her scream.. She was looking like a helpless lover who just lost the love of her life.. Watching him fall from a far distance from the ground.. Her eyes shook when she saw the splash water made, when his body touched the sea..

"Taehyung!! TAEHYUNNGGGG!!! " Maya's scream made Areum blink twice, when she felt she lost him

"Taehyung!! TAEHYUNNGGGG!!! " Maya's scream made Areum blink twice, when she felt she lost him.. If people had this ability to hear breaking hearts in pieces, they would cover their ears already for the way her heart shattered in pieces.. She gasped, and went to the edge to jump, when Jungkook grabbed her from the behind.. " Pull Yourself Areum.."