(16)Think 🍃🍃

(Play the video, and turn on the loop, please)

Hoseok's P.O.V

This traffic jam is really pissing the shit out of me! I'm supposed to be somewhere... And the 1st impression is the best impression.. For fuck sake I've a date today, and she already called me 2 times saying she's near the venue!

" Finally.." I press the horn, and start speeding the car.. I need to be there before her..

It feels like 20 minutes after I see the restaurant.. I park the car, and look at myself in the car mirror.. " She can't say no to this.." I wink

I take the flower bouquet from the backseat, and head to the restaurant

The table I've booked for my date, I see someone is sitting there, and looking everywhere for me

The table I've booked for my date, I see someone is sitting there, and looking everywhere for me.. I can see her back.. She's wearing a beautiful teal dress which makes her so beautiful..

I smiled and went to the table.. " Hey Dasom.. Sorry to make you wait.."

She looks at me, and smiles.. " It's okay.. " She stands up, and hugs me.. I give her the bouquet.." For accepting my proposal.."

She giggles a little.. " It wasn't necessary.. Still thanks.. I love roses.." She smiles sweetly, and we sit down..

" I seriously couldn't believe you'd call me.. I thought I didn't make a good impression on the very 1st day.." I say

" Don't think so low of you.. I was thinking about the best time to call you so yeah.. By the way you look more handsome without that shitty mask.." She replies while blushing real hard..

" Is that so??" I smirk..

Flashback

Back to the Masquerade Party