(39) Gone 💔

(Play the song, and turn on the loop, please)

A/N P.O.V

" 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎.."

" 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎~"

" 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚~" She could hear voices in her head, but why does it feel so real to her? The air was suffocating with the burning smell, but she could smell him clearly.. The place was clouding with smoke, but she could clearly see his silhouette..

" 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚~" She heard the voice again.. Looking up she saw some people who are still struggling to believe what psychic show she just put.. She looked at her surroundings.. There was no trace of him.. Nothing is letting her to see that face. Then why is she hearing that voice again and again?

" 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎.. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆~"She looked to her left to see Yoongi looking at her, pressing his lips, waiting for his sister to break down.. She looked at her right.. Her Kookie was embracing Suzy, he looked at her and tried to say something when she teared the gaze..

" 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.. 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.. "She looked in front of her to see Jimin, and Maya was holding hands, looking at her with knitting brows.. She blinked sometimes to see clearly.. But there was no trace of him..

That's when she saw it.. She looked behind them to see that face that her eyes were dying to see.. That face, that pair of eyes, that smile..

 That face, that pair of eyes, that smile

He smiled when she saw him.. He smiled eye to eye.. " 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒕.."He said..

Slowly her face started to brighten up with a smile.. Her heartbeat started to become normal seeing his face.. Her eyes shed some tears that she wiped with her dirty hand, that she used to finish the demon a moment ago.. She blinked a few times to see him clearly..

" 𝑴𝒚 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕!! 𝑴𝒚 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆.. 𝑴𝒚 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓.. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒎.." He started clapping slowly.. She started smiling widely.. Chewing her lips, trying to control herself but failed..

Suddenly his face started to disappear from her sight.. It's like he's fading away.. She gulped, and took some shaky breath.. " Tae.."

He moved his hand upfront, calling her to follow him.. Giving the last smile, he turned, and started running.. Turning his head he's calling her to follow him..

 Turning his head he's calling her to follow him