College?

♡Ayanna's P.O.V♡
Ever since that day, whenever he got upset he would beat me. It's been atleast one year now since I last saw Theo. He told me he was going to college so he could get a degree and get a good job. I never thought he would ever go to college because he always told me so. But I guess people change. He should be back anytime soon. He told me so about 4 days ago while we were on facetime. It was Saturday so I had no school and no friends to hang out with. Even if I did have friends my father would never allow me to go out. It was school and home for me ever since I was ten. Today I really had nothing to do. All my home work are finished so I just decided go to the garden. Before mom died she had been designing it ever since she got married to my dad. It was the only thing that dad ever let us keep that was our mom's. We live in a really big house. My father says he owns a oil shipping company. I never really question him about it because I'm scared of what he might do. I'm thankful that he's not home. Jake is at the mall with his friends; so therefore I was home alone. Another thing that's really suspicious is my father always had men around the house holding guns. I asked Jake about it but he told me not to worry about. He also said it's for our own safety. I never really believed him but I let it slide without any further questions. Enjoying the smell and sight of the flowers I suddenly hear the back door fly open and a angry dad comes storming towards me.
~oh no~ I thought
He grabbed my forearm and pulled me towards his office. He slammed the door shut and kicked me to ground not giving me a moment to recover he kicks and punches me until he gets tired.
"Get the fuck out and go clean your self up. And be back in here in one hour your brother is coming home today and I need to talk you about something. Now go. Get out!" He told me and did as he said.
•Theo's P.O.V•
I left home 2 days after Yanna's 17th birthday. I had to lie to her about were I was going. I really didn't want to leave her because of what dad started doing to her. I know she had Jake; but none of us can really do anything to stop him. The second time he hit her Jake and I tried to stop him but Jake ended up getting shot in the leg. He told us if we tried anything like that again he would out a bullet in Jake's head and one Yanna's. She told us it was okay and we should stay out of it. I'm next in line to rule our mafia. So father would never kill the one person he has been training for years. For the past year or so I've been undercover. Father hates being number 3 now he wants to be number 1. I was a mechanic for the Angelz. Nobody ever really checks their mechanics because they wouldn't be doing important work. Nobody would ever dear to cross Lucifer. But I guess my father and I are crazy. Unfortunately for me I got caught. I have been a prisoner of Lucifer's for the past 2 months. They have beaten me senseless since they caught me. One of his men recognized; they then did a back ground check and found who I was and my mission. Let's just say from now on Lucifer will be doing back ground checks on everyone and everything that comes in to his path. He told me him and my father made a deal or 'an arrangement' as he put it. He let me go today but not before he gave me one last beaten.

Author's Note
What did you think? Did you like it?
What do you think Ayanna's father wants to talk to her about?
Remember to vote, comment and follow me.
Bye!!

Ps.Tash♡