Purchases

😈Cameron's P.O.V😈
It's been a good two months since one of my best men told me that he recognized one of the mechanics as the Son of Francis Anderson - next in line to take over the mafia. I was furious that Francis tried to cross me. AGAIN! His mafia has been trying to be number one for years. I thought he would have given up after I killed his wife in one the many shot outs he caused by crossing me. After finding out his son was here he should through him in one of the cells. After which I checked his info. Luckily for me is file was right on my computer so I didn't have to search.

Theodore Francis Anderson
22 years old
Born: March 4 1999 (the Fucker and I have the same birthday)
Attended: South Hill High School
No record of college
Father Francis Anderson (knew that already)
Mother: Ayanna Lillian Anderson [decesed] (I know, I killed her)
2 siblings ( wait 2? I thought he only had one!)
Jake Anderson- 20
Ayanna Anderson- 18
~HE HAS A SISTER?!~ I thought seeing the name.
I guess her father didn't really show her off. I was curious so I clicked in her name. It took about minute to find something on her and wow she was pretty. No pretty is an understatement she was beautiful.

Ayanna Lillian Anderson (she has her mother's name)
18 years old
Born: December 3 2003
Attends: South Hill high school
Graduates in August ( she has 4 more months)
Father: Francis Anderson
Mother: Ayanna Lillian Anderson
2 siblings
Theodore Anderson
Jake Anderson

I now know what I want. After 2 months of constantly beating Theodore I finally made a deal with his father. Give me your daughter and we can avoid blood shed and me killing your son. He took the deal without a second thought.
~does he not love his only daughter?~
I guess he didn't want to lose all the hard work he put into training Theodore to be the leader of their mafia.
I told him I'll send his son home with 3 million and note
----------------------
The 3 million is the money I am paying for your daughter. You will hand her over to me at the ball tonight.
Lay a finger on her and YOU WILL BE FUCKED!!!
PS. LUCIFER 👿
------------------------
Most of might be saying 'you can't buy somebody, their not an object'
I'm doing this for her own good, since I found out that Theodore was from the Cobras, I told one of men to keep an eye in that house and everyone that enters and leaves. I just thought she was a maid. But now that I know she's his daughter, I just feel the need to protect her from him. And I know Francis. He used to beat is wife before she died, who's to say he's not doing it to his daughter too?

Authors Note
I know It's short but still. Do you like it?
Do you like Cameron?
Remember to vote, comment and follow me.
Bye!!

Ps.Tash♡