Invasion

♡Ayanna's P.O.V♡
"I'm pregnant" I said in shock walking out the bathroom. Sophia squealed as she ran towards me and gave me a hug.
~what if he doesn't want and a kid?~
"You don't look happy" Sophia said holding my shoulders and looking at me.
"I am" I chuckled nervously
~i am, what if he isn't?~
"Just a little shocked" I admitted.
"Don't worry, I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant with Emma. Now I'm happy I did" she smiled.
~am i going to be a good mom? what if im terrible at it and my child hates me?~

Three days ago I found our I was pregnant. I haven't told Cameron yet. It's not the type of news tell someone over the phone. Just like how you wouldn't text someone telling them you breaking up with them. Sohpia has been helping me train and I've gotten better. I don't push past my limits. We just got back from three laps around the house. I talked to Cameron last night and he said he'll be back before I wake up Saturday. I walked into his room and to his closet. I took out a t-shirt and one of his boxers. I walked out and walked back to my room. When I opened the door I saw a box on my bed.
~that wasn't there when I left~
I walked over to my bed and took up the box. I layed the clothes on the bed and opened the drawer on my night stand and took out a pair scissors. I opened the box and saw an envelope.
"smert' stuchitsya v yego dver'?" I read what was on the envelope. "Death is knocking at his door"
~how the hell did you know that?!~
I opened the envelope and my heart sunk. Tears welled up in my eyes and I held onto my stomach. I screamed ontop of lungs and fell to the floor.
"Ayanna? Hey, what wrong" Alec asked rushing towards me. He knelt down beside me.
"Why are crying?" He asked holding my face in his hands. I couldn't say anything. My mouth felt like it was glued shut. I showed him the picture. He looked at the photo shock. A tear fell from his eyes he quickly wiped it away.
"Russia is eleven hours away. You talked to him last night at that time it was six in the morning in Russia. In order for this to have been shipped here it would have, have to arrive here on Sunday. It's Fri-" he got up from the ground and ran to my closet.
~what was he rambling about?~
I sat up and pulled myself together. I took deep breathes and wiped away my tears.
~russia, eleven hours away. be here by sunday~
For this to be here today it would have to been personally delivered.
~someone's in the house~
Just then the door burst open and a man in a mask stood at the door. He held up his gun ready to shoot but he was shot first by Alec.
"Aim and shoot but don't miss" he threw a gun. I caught it and got up off the floor. I followed behind Alec while watching his back.

"Third floor is clear" Alex said walking into the living.
"Same for the second" One of the securities said walking into the living room.
"How did they get in without triggering the alarms?" Sophia asked. She sat on the couch with Emma sleeping in her hands.
"They have Cameron so they could have gone his print" Alec said from beside me.
"Yeah but, how did they get the pin? Cameron would never give that up knowing he left us here" Sophia said again.
"I don't know but they did" Alec sighed.
"Look what I found crawling under the gate" the guard dragged a man in a mask with a gunshot wound in his leg.
"That's how they got in, underground" Alex spoke up. They tied him to the the chair and took of his mask.
~he's russian~
Sophia got up and brought Emma back to her room. When she came back down they started to question to the man.
"Who sent you here?" Alex asked him
"пошел на хуй!" The man sneered
(Translation-fuck you)
Everyone turned to look at Sophia.
"What?" She asked confusingly, "I don't speak Russian"
"Fuck you" I spoke up. Everyone turned to look at me with a shocked expression.
"That's what he said" I clarified
"You speak Russian?" Alec asked furroing his eyebrows. I nodded in response and they turned back the man.
"Who sent you?" Alex asked again.
"kto ty?" I walked towards the man. Alex stepped back and allowed me to do the interrogation.
(Translation- who are you?)
"скрытая ссылка твоей матери" he smiled
(Translation- your mother's sneaky link)
I don't know what got into me but I smacked him so hard his head turned.
"послушай, ты сосешь член, дерьмо ест русский, я дам на счет пять, чтобы сказать мне, где они его держат, или я буду охотиться до каждого человека до твоей кошки и вырву им глотки" I grabbed his shirt and gave him the death stare.
(Translation- Listen you piece of cock sucking, shit eating Russian, I'll give to the count of five to tell me where their holding him or I will hunt done every last person in your family down to your cat and rip their throats out )
"два"
(One)
"три"
(Two)
"три"
(Three)
~just tell me you piece of shit. I don't want to kill anybody. but I will if that's what it comes to~
"четыре"
(Four)
"пять"
(Five)
He still hadn't said anything after me counting to five. I let out a heavy sigh before letting him go and turned around ready to walk away.
"Ждать! Ждать!" He stopped me.
(Wait! Wait!)
~thank you!~
"Там его держат на складе в Москве. Ближайший к порту" he breathed out.
(There holding him in a warehouse in Moscow. The one closest to the port)
"Он жив?" I asked turning back around to face him.
(Is he alive?)
~please say yes~
"да" he replied. I let out a sigh of relief.
(Yes)
~he's alive~
"сейчас" he added
~what?!~
(For now)
"Что ты имеешь в виду?" I asked in shock.
(What do you mean?)
"Когда твой отец доберется туда, он убьет его," he explained.
(When your father get there, he will kill him,)
~i knew my dad had some involvement in this~
"и я надеюсь, что он это сделает. Я чертовски устал от «дьявола»!" He continued chuclking.
~they can't kill him~
(and I hope he does it. I'm so damn tired of the "devil"!)
I held back tears as I listened to what the man has to say.
"Меня послали сюда убить всех вас. Как только он увидит, что я не дал ему зеленый свет, он пошлет больше людей, чем вы можете себе представить. Убив даже маленькую девочку, покончив с Ангелами на всю жизнь" he smiled. How could they be so ruthless as to kill a five year old child.
(I was sent here to kill all of you. Once he sees I didn't give him the green light, he'll be sending more men than you can imagine. Killing even the little girl, ending the Angelz for life)
"Kogda moy otets uyezzhayet v Rossiyu?" I asked him, there's still a chance we can save him.
(When is my father leaving for Russia?)
"Tri chasa nazad" he smiled
(Three hours ago)
"We gotta go, like right now" I said turning around. Everyone looked at me as if they've seen a ghost or something.
"Where did you learn Russian?" Alec asked.
~did they not hear me?~
"I don't know" I replied, "There going to kill him as soon as my father lands in Russia. Which is in eight hours" I explained changing the topic. Alex walked away dailing a number on his phone.
"He's in a warehouse in Moscow" I continued telling them what the man told me.
"They have a dozen warehouses in Moscow. How do we know which one?" Sophia asked.
"He said the one near the port"
"If you don't mind me asking, how can we trust his information it is not a plot to lead us into a trap?" One of the guards asked.
"He's not, I transferred five million to both the pilots flying Enzo to Russia to fake a oil spill" Alex said walking back into the living room. "I just received a message that they'll torture before killing him. If we leave in the next hour we can stop it from happening" he continued.
~i guess im going to russia~
"Hold on, your not coming. If Cameron knows that I put you in danger he'll kill me bring me back to life and kill me again" Alex said stopping me.
"I'm going, none of you speak Russian" I am not staying here while he's in Russia on the verge of death.
"Bu-" I cut him off
"I'm going, I ain't gonna sit around and wait. That's too stressful" and I can't be stressed right now.
👿Cameron's P.O.V👿
(Thursday in Russia)
I've been in Russia for three days. I've been organizing the meeting and getting the ship and everything else ready. I meet with him today at three. Then I'll be spending Friday getting the ship and container ready then leave by Saturday morning. It's one thirty and it's a hour drive so I just finished getting ready. Black jeans, black t-shirt, a grey cashmere cardigan and white convers with my rings and chain and a black cap. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket and my gun in my waist before leaving my hotel room.
"Seriously dude?" I asked Grey as he opened the door and a red head walked out.
"What? She's hot" He chuckled closing the door.
"Andre, get the fuck up!" I yelled knocking at his door.
"Shut up!" He yelled from behind the door. We heard a loud thud before the door opened. He was putting on his shirt with his shoe and in his hand. He dropped his coat and put on his shoes.
"I want coffee" he whined taking up the coat and closing the door.
"No, what you need is a breath mint" Grey said throwing one at him. He caught it and put it in his mouth. We walked to the elevator and got in. I pressed the button for the first floor. Before I could close a burnette wearing a long brown skirt and a cream turkle neck sweater with a white fani pack and a pair of sneakers. She smiled and looked at me with 'fuck me' eyes. Did that two years ago and I would have her screaming my name.
~just like how ayanna screams my name~
A smile crept up on face as I thought of her the morning I left. The elevator dinged and the brunette smiled looking at me before putting her hand on chest. She dragged her hand as she walked out. A piece of paper fell in my hand and I opened it. It had her name 'Samantha' and her number. I crumble it in my fist and threw it behind me. Grey fumble to catch it.
~fucking thristy~

We got out the car and walked into the building I supposed to meet Aleksi.
"Mr.Diaz, I'm so glad I get to meet the devil himself!" He cheered after we entered his office.
"Let's get straight to business, I have stuff to do" I said sitting down. Grey Andre and Max sat beside me on the chairs.
"Straight forward, but what's the rush?" He asked taking a puff of his cigar.
"I really don't have the time. Get me my container and I'll be on way" I said calmly trying not to get upset but he's making it so fucking hard.
A man walked in and whispered something in his ear. Well try at least, I heard everything and understood everything.
~the fucker think I didn't know russian~
"В самолете Энцо произошла утечка газа. Его не будет здесь до завтра" he tried to whisper.
(Enzo's plane had a gas leak. He won't be here until tomorrow)
~the fuck does enzo- fuck its a fucking ambush!~
I stood up and pointed my gun at him. Max, Andre and Grey does the same.
"Seriously a fucking ambush?" I asked shaking my head.
"What? Enzo wanted you dead and wanted to kill the devil. We have same interests" he replied calmly taking a sip of his whiskey.
I was about to shoot him when a bullet lodged in my shoulder. It hurt like a motherfucking truck just hit me. Before I could react I was hit in the head and everything went black.

~fuck! i have a head ache~
I tried moving my arms and legs where tied to a fucking chair.
"Finally! It's like everyone's keeping me waiting. Fucking Enzo won't be here until Sunday!" Aleksi said frustratingly. I looked around and saw Max, Andre and Grey also tied up and passed out.
"Max! Andre! Grey!" Called their names trying to get them to wake up.
"Shut up!"
"I swear to the devil I will kill you if you lay a finger on them!" I exclaimed "and I do not make empty threats" I continued.
"You are in no state to make threats Albert" he smiled deviously.
~how the fuck did he know that name~
"Your parents and I were good friends, friends I cared about. Let's see what you care about other than those three trakhayetsya" he said taking my phone from the table beside him. A smile crept up on his fat fucking face.
(Fucks)
~ayanna is my lock screen~
A picture of her sleeping.
"Is she the daughter of Enzo? She fucking gorgeous" he chuckled.
~i can't show my anger, he'll know i care for her~
"Yeah and?" I asked acting like I don't care.
"You can act all you want, I know you care for her" He walked behind me and used my thumb to open the phone. He stared stared searching and then he smiled.
"I love you, now go get some rest. Heart emoji" he read the last text I sent to Ayanna.
"Your fucking whipped!" He chuckled. "Over a bitch who's only a waste on space on the earth" he spoke, venom dripping from his words.
"Watched your fucking mouth Sokolov" I warned. No one talks about her that way. NO ONE. He turned off the phone and walked up to me.
"I do what I fucking want" he said before throwing a punches across my face. Punch after punch, he landed one square in my nose before he walked back over to my phone. He took it up and snapped a picture.
"Ivan!" He yelled. A man came running in.
"Yes s-sir?" He asked.
"Email this to Igor, tell him to personally-" he paused and looked at me. "deliver it to the house of Albert here. Kill everyone and everything" he commanded.
"I swear to god if you hurt any of them, I will make sure you die a slow and painful death" I thrashed trying to get free. He ignored me and signaled for the man to leave.
"Sokolov take this as your last warning!" I continued thrashing trying to get lose.
"Shut up Diaz" he said before leaving.
"I will make you regret this!"
~my sister's in that house. my niece, my brothers my fucking heart! i hope taylor and cole are safe~

Here's an update. I'll be posting another one today. Please remove vote comment and follow me. Bye!

P.S.Tash♡