Conversations With The Devil

♡Ayanna's P.O.V♡
A tall muscular man.....no that's an understatement. A God stood before me. His  black hair perfectly comb back neatly. His jaw line is as sharp as they come. I think you can even cut your finger just by touching it. He has a beard that's perfectly shaved. Oh how I love would play with that. But those lips tho. Those full pink plump lips are so kissable. His eyes....those brown eyes. Beautiful yet mysterious. His whole face is perfect but he held a unreadable emotion. His body....Oh....My....God. Is he the hulk? His neck had veins visible for the world to see. He had a couple of tattoos on his neck. So it possible he had on his body. He wore a black tux that hugged his broad chest and incredible biceps. He looks 6'2. With his 6'2 frame and my 5'2 frame. He's the hulk compared to me. He's a God!!!
"Hi" OMG!! This man's voice could put you in a another universe. It's deep muscular and.......and sexy. Mhmm!!!
"H....." (Speak.To.No.One) his words replayed in my mind. If I talk to him I'll get in trouble. If I don't talk to him then I'll come off as rude. We don't want to be rude to god now, do we? But I don't want to get my father upset. It never turns out well. Where is this Cameron person I was sold to? When am I going to meet him? I want to get out of here I'm bored. Can I drink?
"I'm Cameron Diaz" wait what, he bought me? What if he hits me because I ignored him. I'm so screwed! Fear was marked all over my face. I could see from the corner of my eyes that he saw.
"I-umm....I'm Ayanna Lillian Anderson" Omg I'm such an idiot "why did I just tell him my full name. Well he probably knows that already. But still, I'm such an idiot" I scolded my self mentally.
"Yes I already knew your name and no your not an idiot" oh shit! Did I say that out loud. My expression was clear on my face.
"Hey, it ok. Don't be embarrassed" He is so perfect. "OK, to make you feel better I'm gonna tell you the most embarrassing story about me. So there was this one time when my sister was on her way back from Rome. So any way I went to get her at the airport. So when I saw her there I literally ran to hug her because I haven't seen her in two months. So, I was running and I didn't realize the wet floor sign and I triped and fell on my ass infront the ton load of people. I'm there shocked like, what the fuck just happen? And my sister was like ' 'Oh no, Cameron! That made it even more worst, to  see 19 year old on his ass with his sister comforting him" omg that is hilarious!
" Oh my God.....that so embarrassing" I said in between laughs. I was dieing. By the time I finished everyone around us was just staring at me. I could feel their eyes all over me like cheap perfume. Omg Ava Max said it perfectly.
"You have a beautiful laugh, you know that, right?" I knew he was lieing my laugh was terrible.  I was about to reply but my father came up from behind Cameron and grabbing my forearm arm and pulling me towards the nearest door. Did he not see the man he sold me to?
~I was only talking to the man I was sold to~ I thought.
We reached the first door he saw and he pulled me towards it. By this time both Theo and Jake saw my father and started following behind. He opened the door and threw me outside. I landed on my butt. My dress was ruined.
~are you seriously worried about your dress your about to die~
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO ANYONE. WHAT IF LUCIFER SAW THAT, HUH?" Does me not know I was talking to Cameron. I got up and brushed of my dress.
" I...." boom a punch was thrown across my right cheek.
~shit, he's wearing his rings~ I landed on the ground blood oozed out from my right cheek.
"NEVER. SPEAK. WHEN. I'M. TALKING" He said throwing  kicks with each word to my stomach. Both my brothers stood there and watched. As helpless as I was.
👿Lucifer's P.O.V👿
What the actual fuck. Did he not see me taking to her? Oh someone's getting shot tonight. I gestured to Max to get the car ready. I told him not to touch her! Yet still he did it right infront of me. I searched for few minutes before I heard yelling coming from the back. Opened the door to see three sons of bitches. Two of which I recognized. Theodore and Francis. Theodore stood on the side line with an unknown motherfucker and Francis stood over the one person I truly care about, Ayanna.
"What the fuck is happening here?" I was furious see him hurting her!
"Nothing is wrong, just get the fuck back inside!" The dip shit yelled, not looking at who he's talking to. I took out my pistol from my waist band reloaded it and shot the unknown son of a bitch and shot him in the leg.
"The next one is for the heir" I said pointing the gun at Theodore's head. He turns around sees the unknown son of a bitch one the grass crying like a bitch and me pointing a gun to his favorites head.
"Lucifer?" Fear was written all over his face. Fear brought me joy. "I swear to god I didn't know it was you."
"So if I wasn't here you have done the same thing?" This shit made me pissed, "Oh wait you did" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"So tell me, Francis what will do for me not to put a bullet through your son's head" I don't care what he did either way I was gonna kill him.
"If you do all the mafias would come down on you. No matter what. Rule number 1 of the rule book 'Kill someone from another mafia without a justible reason will be put out of power by all mafias'" wait he knew that shit. I thought  my shit head of a father made up those rules.
"You abuse your wife and daughter" that's  a reason, right?
"But that would mean you kill me, not my son" I hate when I'm wrong. Fuck! My phone started ringing. It was Max.
<Phone Call>
The car's ready - Max
Sii loro in un secondo... e chiama Fred. Digli di essere a casa quando torniamo - Cameron
Why, is everything okay?- Max
Fai quello che ti ho detto!- Cameron
Ok, I'll do just that- Max
<End of Pone Call>
"Walk" I was pissed I couldn't kill them. If I did then I would die and no one would be here to protect her.
"Gladly. Theo grab you brother and let's go" He commanded. Wait that's his other son. Jack or Jake. I don't know and I don't give a fuck. As soon as they were gone I went to see if see was ok. And she wasn't.  She had blood running all over her face. I hated seeing her like this.
"Bambina, I need you to stay wake, ok?" I cooed to her. I don't know there's just something about her that I can't explain. She different. I took her up in bridal position and took her to my car.
"Hey m.....holy shit Fra what happened to her?" Max asked as he saw her condition.
"Hello, I'm Ayanna" is she really trying to be polite in this condition right now.
"Hey, I'm Maxton but you can call me Max. We need to get you back to the house ASAP!" And he wasn't wrong.
<Phone Call in English>
The car is ready - Max
Okay just give me a second.......Call Fred. Tell him to be at the house by time we get there - Cameron
Why, is everything okay? - Max
Do what I told you! - Cameron
Ok, I'll do just that - Max
<End of Phone Call>
(Btw, fra means bro in Italian)

Authors Note
Hey! Sorry just didn't upload another chapter yesterday. I was going to but my wifi got disconnected. Anyways, here's another chapter. Do you think Cameron should've killed Theo? Will they be one happy family? Stay tuned to find out! Remember to vote, comment and follow me! Bye!!

Ps.Tash♡