I'm home again

♡Ayanna's P.O.V♡

"Cameron?" He's infront of me. He found me. He looks different. His bread is more full and his hair is tall. His eyes darker than when I met him. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I took it answering.

<PHONE CALL>

Ayanna: Hello?
Mikhail: He's in Canada. Pack the necessary things and get to the airport. You have two hours.
Ayanna: How do you know he's here?
Mikhail: Don't ask me any questions just- he's there isn't he?
Ayanna: No he-

<END OF PHONE CALL>

I tried calling him again but it went to voicemail. Ash is at school by now.
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Cameron asked cupping my cheeks.
"I have to go" I shook my head running back into the house. I grab the go bag from under Ash's bed before going to get mines. I walked hastily back to the front door trying to dial Ash's teacher's number.
"Ayanna!" Cameron called after I walked past him.
~i haven't heard that name in so long~
I saw my Uber pull up. I walked towards it. Before I could get in Cameron pulled me back.
"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked
"I have to go" I tried pulling my hand from his.
His eyes fell to the phone in my hand. It showed my wallpaper which is a picture of Ash and I.
"Where's your car?" I asked him. He pointed to the black tesla parked infront my neighbors house.
"Let's go" I walked towards his car and he followed behind me. He unlocked d the car and I went around to the truck putting the bags in it. I walked back to the front and he opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door before getting in the driver's side. I typed in the address for Ash's preschool. He started the car before driving off following the directions.
"Is he mines?" He asked as he drove.
"Yes. I found out after I woke up the Mikhail is a-" he finished my sentence
"Illusionist"
"Yes"
"What's his name?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.
"Asher" I replied looking over at him to see his reaction. Asher was his middle name when he went by Albert. He said it was the only thing about him that he liked. That's why he named Sophia Ashanti.
"You remembered" he asked shockingly.
"Yeah, how could I forget it?" I replied.
"When is his birthday?" He asked again.
"Yesterday" I replied.
"You did it all by yourself?" He asked referring to the fact that I raised him alone and had a job.
"What took you long?" I asked starting to tear up.
"I'm sorry. He buried you good" he replied. My hand latched on to the necklace around my neck. It's the ring he gave me on our first date. I haven't taken it of since I put it on.
"You kept it" I saw a slight smile on his face.
"Yeah"
He pulled into the preschool. I unbuckled my seatbelt and quickly got out with Dylan following behind me. I ran into the school and to his class.
"Miss. Mills someone already came to pick up Asher. Your brother. And I'm so sorry for your loss" the teacher spoke softly to me.
~brother? my loss?~
"Thank you. I have to go...morn" I walked away panicking. He has my son. My life. He has him. My phone started ringing.
<PHONE CALL>

Mikhail: Meet back at the house. Five minutes or pretty boy won't turn six. Bring the devil with you

<END OF PHONE CALL>

"Give me your gun" I instructed holding out my hand. I know he always has one. Never leaves home without it. He handed it to me. I cocked it back checking the number of bullets and it's enough.
"Keys" I instructed again he handed it to me without question.
"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch if he hurts my baby" I gritted.
"Right back at" he replied. I tucked the gun in my waist before walking out the school. I got in the passenger seat and Cameron got in the passenger seat. I started the car and speed away down the street. Cameron took out the other gun in the glove compartment. He cocked it back before taking out his phone and dialing someone's number. He put the phone on speaker.
"Is it her?" I heard Sophia asked over the phone. I couldn't help the smile that came up on my face when I heard her voice.
"Hey Soph" I smiled as I continued speeding to get to the house.
"Omg! Hi! Guys it's her!" I heard her yell excitingly.
"Ayanna!" Alec.
"Hey brother" I replied smiling.
"No time for a reunion. Meet us at the address. Come prepared" Cameron cut us off.
"Will do. I can't believe it's her" I heard Alec say before hanging up. I pulled up to the curb not caring if I didn't park right. We both got out the car running up to the door. Cameron kicked it open before standing aside. I peeked inside the house. Mikhail has a gun to my baby's head holding him up infront of him. I held back tears before walking in. Cameron followed behind me.
"Glad the devil and his angel good make it" Mikhail smiled.
"He's a kid. Leave him out of this" I pleaded.
"Ash do you know who that is?" Je ignored me pointing the gun at Cameron.
"Papa?" Ash replied. I looked over at Cameron and he had a slight smile on his holding his gun towards Mikhail.
"So you didn't get rid of the past like I told you to?" He looked at me asking.
"He had a right to know" I replied.
"No, he didn't. What he doesn't know can't hurt him" he replied.
"Ash what else did mama tell you about?" He asked Ash again.
"Papa's from Italy and so is my zios and zias. Mama has two brothers. How mama and papa met" he listed the things I told him over the years.
"You should have listened" he stood his head looking at me.
"And you should have stayed in Russia. Baby now!" I yelled. Ash kicked Mikhail in the stomach causing his to drop him. Ash the punched him in the nuts and layed flat on the floor. Cameron and I emptied the clip in Mikhail ending the Russian mob and his blood line. I dropped the gun running over to Asher and hugging him.
"Are you okay baby? Did he hurt you" I asked frantically checking for injuries. He shook his head. I kissed his forehead before hugging him again. He wrapped his tiny arms around me.
"I'm so sorry" I apologized stroking his hair.
"It's alright mama" he replied.
"I have some I want you to meet" I pulled away brushing his hair out his face. I stood up taking his hand in mine and walking over to Cameron.
"Cameron this is Asher. Asher this is your father" I looked up at Cameron and he had tears in his eyes.
"Hey bud" Cameron blinked away his tears before kneeling infront of him. Ash smiled before wrapping his arm around Cameron hugging him. Cameron was a bit shocked at first but he quickly hugged him back.
"Ayanna!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned around seeing Sophia. I ran towards her with a smile wrapping my arms around her.
"How are you?" She asked still hugging me.
"I'm good. How are you"
"Fucking fantastic" she pulled away from the hug and looked behind me at Cameron that's now holding Ash in his arms.
"Is he?" She asked
"Yeah" u replied nodding.
"He looks just like Cameron" she smiled.
"Zia Sophia!" Ash yelled in excitement. Sohpia looked at me in shock.
"Hi" she smiled going over to them and taking Ash from Cameron. He then walked over to me.
"Still haven't kissed you yet" he pulled me in by my waist looking down at me. I smiled before tipping on my tippy toes kissing him. I'm home again.

                                                    THE END!!!

Hello lovely readers this is the end of Sold to the Devil. I've finally finished it! I'll be posting some epilogues soon but not sure as yet. Hope you loved it and I'll see soon.

P.S. Tash♡

 Tash♡