First Date

😈Cameron's P.O.V😈
"They look so cute" 
"He's actually sleeping" 
"I'm hungry" 
"Seriously dude" 
"Your worried about food, look at them" 
"What? I can't help it if I'm hungry" 
"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled angrily. 
"We're hungry" Alec whined 
"The kitchen is downstairs" I replied 
"I bet her tummy's numb" Taylor added 
"We want you to make breakfast," Alec said once again.
"I'm hungry too," Ayanna added as she woke up. 
"I'll be down stairs in a minute" I said 
"Yes! Thank you" Alec praised before they all walked out. 
"Morning" Ayanna said after they left. 
"Buongiorno principessa" I replied 
"I'm going to assume that means good morning?" she asked 
"Yeah, it does," I said, chuckling. I kissed her on her tummy before getting up and going to the bathroom. 
♡Ayanna's P.O.V♡ 
I got up from the bed and walked to my room. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I curled my hair and then went to change. I wore a thigh high jeans skirt and a white T. I tucked the t-shirt into the skirt. I then headed downstairs to the kitchen. I saw everyone talking, laughing and eating. 
"Hey!" I greeted everyone walking towards the table. Cameron got me a plate and I started eating. 
"Trevor Allen is asking to see you today in his warehouse" Max explained before getting up.
"Aight bro. So what's the agenda for today?" Cameron asked, looking at everybody. 
"We're going to the warehouse to train the newbies," Andre said, walking over to the sink. 
"I'm taking Emma to the park and then to the movies," Sophia explained. Cameron then looked at me for my response. 
"Read?" I questioned more than said.
"You could come to the park with Emma and I" Sophia offered. 
"No, I can't do that. You guys need to spend time with each other. I don't want to be in your way" I declined the offer. 
"You won't get in our way, promise" Sophia said once again. 
"I'll be fine, you haven't seen your daughter in a year. Spend some time with her. Alone." I added. 
"But-" she started but I interrupted her 
"No buts, I'll be fine" I assured her. 
"Come I'll drop you guys at the park" Max said, picking up Emma and putting her on his back. Sophia then got and followed them. 
"Bye" Sophia said. 
"Bye," I replied. 
Soon after everyone else got up and left for the warehouse. 
"Wanna tag along?" Cameron asked me
"It's your work I don’t want to cause any problems" I explained. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. 
"I'll go get dressed" I said getting up not bothering to argue with him and going to my room. I applied light makeup; eyeliner, mascara, blush and red lipstick. I wore a black off shoulder jumpsuit with mesh sleeves. I paired it with the heels I wore on my graduation. For jewelry I wore hoop earrings and a bracelet. I then grabbed a small purse, red lipstick and my phone. I called Cameron to ask  him where he was. 
<PHONE CALL>
What's up principessa? - Cameron 
Where are you?- Ayanna 
I'm in my study, I'll be in the living room in a minute- Cameron 
Ok- Ayanna 
<END OF PHONE CALL> 
I walked to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Cameron. He soon came to the living room wearing a black suit that hugged his muscles perfectly. Slicked back hair with his face looking as handsome as ever. He has something in his hands. 
"You ready?" I asked,  getting up from the couch. He stared at me like I was a snack waiting to be devoured. 
"Is everything okay? Do you not like what I'm wearing? Cameron?" I asked multiple questions but he still wasn't answering. 
"Cameron!" I shouted 
"Huh?" He asked confusingly. "Umm sorry, you look amazing. I got you something" He said walking closer to me. He stood in front of me with a box. He opened it and inside was a beautiful diamond necklace. My mouth hung open as I stared at the necklace in aww. 
"Wh….you…..umm….it's….oh my god" I stuttered 
"You like it?" Cameron asked 
"Like? I love it!" I exclaimed, "But why did you get me this?" I asked 
"It's a little sneak peek for our date tonight" He responded.
"Date? Tonight? With you?" I asked, smiling up at him. 
"Yeah" He replied with a slight smile. "Turn around," He said, taking the necklace from the box. I turned around and picked up my hair. He clasped the necklace around my neck. I let my hair down and turned around. 
"Thank you" I said smiling. 
"Your welcome principessa" He said, placing a kiss on my forehead. He held on to my hand and walked towards the door. I took up my bag and phone and followed him. We walked up to a green Lamborghini. He opened the door and I sat in the car. 
"Thank you" I said as I sat down. He closed the door and then walked over to the driver's side. He got in and we sped off. Few minutes later we pulled up to a building in the middle of nowhere. Guarded by armed scary looking men. 
"Keep your head high, stay close to me. And don't make eye contact" Cameron spoke before getting out of the car and opening the door for me. He held out his hand and I took it and got out of the car. He closed the door and we walked to the door of the building. 
"Dps2374" Cameron said to the armed men. They opened the door and we walked in. There was then another security guard.  
"Spread your leg" He looked at me and said. 
"Lay a finger on her and I will put a bullet in your head" Cameron said angrily. Well there goes Cameron and in came Lucifer. 
"Mr. Allen is in the meeting room" the guard said. We walked past the guard and into a narrow hall. Few seconds later I heard a gunshot; I grabbed onto Cameron's arm and started looking around. 
"Hey, hey. It's okay, everything is okay. Okay?" Cameron asked, cupping my face. I nodded my head and he kissed me on my forehead. He interlocked his fingers with mine and we continued walking. We stepped into an elevator and went up to the top floor. It looks completely different from the first floor. Down there looked like an abandoned building and up here it looked like an office. Workers and everything. 
"Mr.Diaz, Mr.Allen is in the meeting room" A worker said as we walkedto the meeting room. 
"I could stay out here until you finish your meeting" I said when we reached the door of the meeting room. He ignored my comment and we walked into the room. The room was filled with men in business suits. Old and young. 
"Good morning Mr.Diaz" One of the men said. They stood when Cameron walked in. 
"Trevor Allen, long time no see" Cameron replied. 
"I didn't know you were bringing a guest. I would've set an extra chair" Trevor Allen said once again. 
"No need," Cameron said. He walked over to the chair at the head of the and sat down. He patted his leg gesturing for me to sit. So I sat on his lap. Cameron gestured for everyone to sit and they sat. 
"Would you like something to drink Mr.Diaz?" Trevor Allen asked. 
"Whiskey," Cameron replied simply. 
 "And you little lady?" He asked once again. 
"Water please" I replied 
"Polite, Samantha!" He shouted. Soon after a female walked in. 
"Yes Mr.Allen?" She asked 
"Whiskey and water for our guests please" He said to her. 
"Yes sir" she said walking out and closing the door. 
"Why did you ask to see me?" Cameron asked him. 
"Just wanted to see how things were going after you killed your parents?" Allen asked.
"The people that work for them got the word that their son killed their leader. Broke into the house, killed a couple of guards. Damaged my mansion. We went back to Italy to finish it before any of them could attack us unexpectedly and possibly kill one of us. But it turns out they were scattered all over the place. Rome, London, China, India, Africa, everywhere. Took us a year to get them all without getting any of us killed" Cameron explained and took a sip of his whiskey. 
"How did this all start?" Allen asked 
"He violated someone I care about," Cameron replied simply. 
"I need to go to the bathroom," I whispered in Cameron’s ear. 
"Alright, turn right down the hall" He whispered in my ear. I got up and walked out of the meeting room. I walked into the bathroom and ran my hands under the water. Flashbacks from that day flooded my mind. His anger and aggression. His shouting, my pain. Taking away my innocence. I looked at myself in the mirror and a tear fell from my eye. I wiped it away and turned off the water.
~your okay~
I dried my hands opened the door.
"You alright?" Cameron asked me standing at the door of the bathroom. I nodded my head and he held my hand and we walked out of the building. We got in the car and drove off. 
"You wanna go to the mall?" Cameron asked 
"Sure," I replied. Few minutes later we arrived at the mall. 
"So,are we getting lunch?" I asked excitedly.
"Yes and no. You are going on a shopping spree. Buy anything you like" He replied smiling. 
"You already got me a diamond necklace. This is too much now" 
"Nothing I do for you can ever be enough"
We got out of the car and walked into the mall. We first ate something then we began shopping. 
                                FOUR HOURS LATER 
Cameron walked behind me with a dozen shopping bags. 
"Look at those shoes" I squealed excitedly as I ran into the store. I took up the shoes and started admiring them. Soon after Cameron's phone started ringing. 
"Can you get that for me please?" Cameron asked. I put down the shoes and walked over to him. I took his phone from his pocket. 
"Max" I said looking at the caller ID. 
"Answer it" 
<PHONE CALL> 
Hello- Ayanna 
Ayanna? Where's Cameron?- Max 
He's tied up right now- Ayanna 
Umm, ok. Tell him  he's needed at the warehouse- Max 
Ok, bye- Ayanna 
<END OF PHONE CALL> 
"You're needed at the warehouse," I said to Cameron. 
"Let's go," He said, walking out of the store. I followed behind him and we walked to the car. He packed all the bags in the car and then we drove off. Few minutes later we drove up to the warehouse. We walked up to the door and Cameron put his right thumb on a censor. The door then opened and we walked in. Then came another door, this time he scanned his right eye. The door opened and another door was there 
~how many security procedures are there?!~ 
This time he used his right palm. It scanned and then the door opened. 
"Good afternoon boss" An armed guard greeted. 
"Put her in the security system" Cameron commanded. 
"Yes sir, can I please have your dominant hand?" the guard asked. I handed my right hand and he placed it on a tablet. He then used my thumb and then held the tablet up to my eye. 
"Try not to blink," the guard said. After he scanned my eye Cameron took my hand and we walked off. 
While walking I kept getting looks from females wearing skimpy clothes and way too much makeup. 
"Hi Mr.Diaz" one of them said flirtatiously. He ignored her and walked to a room with double doors. He opened the door and there was a boxing ring. Taylor was fighting someone. 
~why are they fighting?~
"It's okay, just training," Cameron whispered in my ears. 
~it's like he's reading my mind~ 
"Dude, you will not believe this. We're training this one newbie and he kicked all our asses. We think he might even be better than you" Andre said, walking up to Cameron. "Oh hey Ayanna, what's up?" He asked upon seeing me
"Nothing" I answered simply. 
"Better than me, in his dreams. Where's this person that you think is 'better than me?'" Cameron asked with a smug look on his face. Andre pointed to a person standing in the corner of the room.
"He's got Spaghetti for arms" Cameron stated with and annoyed look on his face. 
"Don't underestimate the kid," Andre said again. 
Cameron took off his jacket, tie and button down shirt. My eyes instantly went to his well defined six pack. His broad chest and muscles. This man has no imperfections. 
"Not now principessa, later," Cameron teased with a smirk. My cheeks flushed red and Cameron chuckled. 
"Hold these for me please" He said, handing me his jacket, tie and shirt. 
"Be careful" I warned
"Don't worry, I do this for a living" He said smiling. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and then went into the ring. They rang a bell and they started fighting. 
"She no one special" 
"He's just gonna fuck her a and leave her. Just like the rest of us" 
"A whore" 
"Slut" 
"Tramp" 
"OMG, I love you bracelet, where'd you get it?" One of the girls that was speaking ill of me a few seconds ago. She's also the girl that Cameron ignored in the hall. 
"I'm not buying your act" I said to her annoyingly. 
"Listen you dumb bitch, you are nothing to him, he loves me!" She whisper shouted angrily. 
"What's going on here?" Cameron asked as he stood before me.
~the fight's done already?~
"Babe! Hey!" The girl who was beside me said. She walked up to him and hugged him. She then grabbed his face and kissed him. Cameron pushed her away and she fell to the floor. 
~damn!~
"What the fuck Samantha?!" Cameron yelled at her. She sat on the floor dumbfounded with tears in her eyes. Cameron then grabbed my hand and walked out of the room. 
"Are you okay? Did she put her hands on you?" Cameron asked after we walked out of the room. 
"I'm fine," I responded. 
"Are you sure?" He asked once again. I nodded my head in response. He then took my hand on again and we walked out of the warehouse. We got in the car and he drove off.
~what was that about?~
                                                        ☆ 
"We leave at seven" Cameron said as he opened the door for the house.
"For our date?" I asked smiling
"Yes, for our date" He responded smiling.
~his smile is amazing~
"See you at seven!" I said running to my room. I sat on the bed and took off my shoes. I then walked to the bathroom, I used wipes to clean off my makeup and then went to take a shower and washed my hair. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I then used another towel to dry my hair. I then walked back into my room. 
"Hey Ayanna, have you-" Cameron said as he walked into my room. He looked at me up and down and then started taking small steps towards me. He wrapped his right  hand around my waist and stared into my eyes. 
"I would give anything to take you right here, right now" he said in a low husky tone. My cheeks flushed red and other places got excited. I lowered my head and stared at my feet. He placed his left index finger on my chin and lifted my face so I was looking into his eyes. He then used his thumb to caress my lips before placing a kiss on my lips. 
"Have you seen my phone" He asked simply like he didn't just say what he just said.
"It…..my bag…...it's in my bag" I stuttered. He chuckled at my nervousness before he walked over to my bed and took his phone from my bag. 
"Avion will carry the shopping bags up. See you at seven principessa" He said before walking out of my room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding. That man can do things to a woman that no one expects. I gathered myself and continued to dry my hair. I walked back into the bathroom and used the blow dryer to dry my hair. I then used all the necessary hair products before I curled my hair. After I curled my hair I sat around the vanity to do my makeup. Being in Jamaica for a year with nothing but time; I learnt how to do my makeup. Arched eyebrows, nude coloured eyeshadow with glitter, blush, highlight and rosy nude lipstick. I didn't use any fake eyelashes as I didn't like them. Instead I used mascara. I fixed my hair and then went to look for a dress to wear. Thankfully the bags with clothes were in my room. The dress I want to wear is a floor length off the shoulder black dress with a slit going down my right thigh. I wore gold hoop earrings and a necklace with a single perl. I looked at the time to see it was six fifty-five. I sprayed some perfume, walked back into the bathroom for the rosy nude lipstick and then took up my phone and headed to the living room. There I saw Cameron sitting on the couch typing away on his phone. 
"It's seven" I said when I realized he was engrossed in whatever he was doing on his phone. He looked up at me with a seductive look in his eyes. He then licked his lips as he looked me up and down. He gave me a smirk before getting up and walking over to me. 
"You look amazing and your also wearing my favorite colour" he said smiling 
"You don't look too bad yourself and you're wearing a blue tie" I said to him. 
"What can I say, it's a nice colour" he said and kept that charming smile of his. "We should get going," he said once again. He took my hand and we walked outside. He then opened the door to a black Audi. We got in and then he drove off. 
"So, where are we going?" I asked excitedly as I turned to face him. He glanced at me with a smirk without answering. 
"Do you remember the date plan I made a year ago?" He asked 
"Yeah, dinner, walk in the park and ice cream?" I replied. 
"Good, that's all you need to know," he said, smiling. I sighed and leaned back in my seat. Minutes later we arrived at this restaurant called 'Pranzo Delizioso'. 
"Pranzo deliso?" I tried to pronounce the name of the restaurant. 
"Pranzo Delizioso" Cameron corrected as he chuckled. He then got out of the car and opened the door for me. He held out his hand for me to take and I took it. I got out of the car and he closed the door. We walked up to the entrance where we were greeted by a man in his mid thirties. 
"Mr.Diaz, welcome. Your private suite is ready. Please follow me" He said walking away. We followed behind him. 
"Your key and room sir. If you need anything press number one on the phone and we’ll be here to help you with whatever you need. I’ll be back in five minutes to take your order. Excuse me” he explained then walked away. Cameron used the card he got from the man and opened the door. The room was beautifully decorated, candles lit everywhere. White lilies everywhere, white table cloth over a circular table. On the table in a vase were red lilies and around it were heart shaped candles. I then saw some gift bags on the nook of the window. 
“Please tell me those aren’t presents from me?” I asked turning around to look at him. 
“And what if they are?” 
“You’ve gotten me too much now” 
“I said it before and I'll say it again, nothing I do for you will ever be enough. If the world were mine to give I would give it all to you. I might can’t give you the world but I can give you mine” he said while cupping my face. Tears started falling from my eyes as no one has ever shown this much affection towards me. “In order for me to give you my world I want you to be mine” he spoke again.
~his?~ 
“Marriage is too soon so for now, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked  
~a million times yes. yes! yes! of course i’ll be your your girlfriend!~ 
I had a million words in my head but nothing was coming from my mouth. I nodded my head rapidly and smiled at his question. He smiled back at me before kissing me on the lips. He soon pulled away and reached into his jacket suit pocket and took out a small black box. 
“This is a promise ring. I promise to always protect and care for you. Love and cherish our moments together. And I promise to replace this ring with an engagement ring very soon” he said, opening the box. Inside was a silver ring with a blue diamond lily. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. 
"It's beautiful" I said in surprise. He took the ring from the box and placed it on my left ring finger. I looked down with a smile at my finger as more tears started to flow from my eyes. Cameron lifted my face with his finger to look at him. He then leaned and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. He then placed small pecks along my cheeks then my neck. He placed his hand at the back of my head and gently pulled back my head to get clear access to my neck. I let out small moans as he placed kisses on my neck. He pulled me closer with his free hand as he continued to place kisses on my neck. I used my hands to play in his hair and just enjoyed the moment. 
"The waiter will be back any minute now" I said in between moans. 
"Fuck the waiter" He said stepping forward and closing the door with his foot. 
"But I'm hungry" I said once again. He trailed kisses all the way to my lips where he kissed me. 
"Ok," he said, pulling away and looking at me.
"Don't break my heart Ayanna. If you do, I would have to kill you. I can't kill someone who I love so please don't do it; don't break my heart principessa" He said again, using the hand that was  at the back of my head to caress my cheek. 
~love? do I?~ 
He then took my hand and led me over to the table. He pulled out my chair and I sat, he then  moved to the other side of the table and down. 
"I need to use the bathroom" I said to him 
"Behind you" He replied pointing to the door. I got up and walked towards the door. I went in and tinkled. When I got up to wash my hands I saw my makeup all messed up and two love bites on my neck. 
"Cameron!" I shouted. Soon after he was at the door. 
"What?" He asked confusingly like he didn't give me love bites and didn't tell me my makeup was messed up. 
"Cameron" I whined 
"What? Firstly you look beautiful and second I love you so love bites" He explained 
~he said it again~ 
"I need makeup" 
"Ok," he said before leaving the room. Few minutes later he came back in with a pouch. 
"The car we came in is the same car Sophia took Emma to her first dance competition" He explained. 
 "Thank you" I said, taking the pouch. 
"Your welcome principessa" He said, walking back to the table. I fixed my makeup and walked back to the table. The waiter was back and waiting to take our order. 
"Miss, what appetizer would you like to order?" The waiter asked, looking at me. 
"Umm, I'll have the shrimp cocktail please" 
"And for you sir?" He asked looking at Cameron 
"I'll fresh garden salad" 
We got our appetizers not long after. We then ordered our main course, dessert and drinks. 
"Here, open this," Cameron said, handing me one of the gift bags. 
"Cameron I don't need anything, all need is you" 
"I know you don't need anything. But I want to spoil you. Give me the chance to make sure you never lack anything" 
"Ok, what's in the bag?" 
"Open it and you'll find out" 
I took the bag from Cameron and opened it. Inside was a box. I took out the box and Inside was a diamond bracelet. 
"It's gorgeous. Oh my god Cameron thank you" I said getting up and giving him a hug. I opened the other ones that had candles, rings, necklaces, purses,  shoes, earrings and anklets. 
"Now I feel bad I didn't get you anything" I said looking up at him. 
"You gave me a hug every present you opened, that's giving me something" He said cupping my face and giving me a peck on the lips. 
"Let's sit and enjoy the night light," he said, taking my hand and walking over to the nook of the window. He sat and leaned against the wall and I sat between his legs and leaned back onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around and we enjoyed the night light. We sat in a comfortable silence enjoying each other's warmth. 
"We should get going now, it's almost midnight," Cameron said after looking at his watch. 
"Ok," I said, getting up. I walked to the bathroom to get the pouch and then Cameron and I walked back to the car. 
"Sorry we didn't get to go on a walk in the park" He said suddenly a few minutes into the car ride back home. 
"That’s okay, we can go on a walk next time" I said smiling at him 
"Ayanna, are you asking me on a second date?" He asked with a smirk.
"Maybe, okay yes. Cameron, will you go on a date with me?" I asked turning to look at him.
"I don't know, I'll have to check my schedule" He replied.
"Oh really" I asked him
"Yeah" He replied nodding. We both burst out laughing out of silliness.
"I would  love to go on a date with you" He said after we both stopped laughing. We soon then pulled up to the house.

Cameron walked me to the door of my room. What I didn't know was that he wasn't going to stop at the door. He pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. We both soon ended in my room and on my bed. And we did the nasty.
                                    THE NEXT DAY
I woke up this morning feeling sore. Moments from last night flashbacked in my mind. It was a bit painful for a minute but then the pain turned into pleasure and it was amazing. I got out of the shower and changed. I wore ripped jeans, a black spaghetti straped tank and a blue flannel I paried it with blue and white nikes. I had on a heart shaped necklace and simple stud earrings. I didn't do my makeup just some lip gloss. For my hair I didn't do much than brush it. I sprayed on some perfume and went to look for Cameron. The first place I looked was his room. I walked into his room and at the same moment he came out the butt naked. My hand flew over my eyes. He chuckled and walked over to me.
"Your acting like you've never seen me naked before" he said removing my hand from my eyes. He gave me a kiss before he went to get changed. I decided to go look for Sofia. I found her in the back yard playing with Emma.
"Hey" I greeted her.
"Oh hey Ayanna, I've meaning to ask you something" she said.
"What's up?" I asked sitting beside her.
"Is that a?" She asked in surprise looking at the ring on my finger.
"No" I chuckled, "it's a promise ring" I continued.
"Ohk, on yeah can you look after Emma this weekend, Max said he wanted to take me somewhere. And your the ok only person that came to mind, I don't trust the boys. The last time I left her with Alex he gave her ice cream for all three meal. The next day she had a wicked tummy ache" she explained. I chuckled.
"Yeah no problem" I replied.

Here's an update, hope you like. Remember to vote, comment and follow me. Bye!!

P.S. Tash♡ and