Graduation

♡Ayanna's P.O.V♡
Today is the day I graduate high school. The past few months of school ran off quickly. The sluts didn't bother ever since the day they had an interaction with Cam. I'm currently in Sophia's room doing my hair and makeup. Beach curls flowed flawlessly to my shoulders. She also did my makeup. Arched eyebrows, brown eyeshadow with a little glitter, light blush, highlighter, eyeliner and soft pink lipstick. I wore a white dress with the front short and the back long with a grey belt around the waist. I paired it with a squared high heel strapped around my ankle and a strap over my toes. Sophia convinced me to get my nails done. I even got a manicure. I got coffin nails colored baby pink and colored my toenails white. For jewelry I wore gold hoop earrings and the necklace my mother got for me. I topped it off with some of my mothers perfume. Sophia wore a knee length purple dress with white heels. She wore her hair in a bun. Emma wore a pink frock with white flats. The bond between Sophia and I has grown over the past few months. She's like the sister I never had. The boys all wore black suits. The boys were in the living room waiting on Sophia, Emma and I.
"You look beautiful" Sophia complimented.
"Yeah, mama's right. You look beautiful" Emma agreed
"And you also look beautiful," I complimented Emma. "And so do you," I said, turning to Sophia.
"I think It's time we head down stairs," she chuckled. I nodded and grabbed my gown, cap and phone. We walked to the living room to see the boys shouting at the tv. They were watching a football match.
"Ehmm!" Emma cleared her throat. All attention was turned towards us.
"You guys look beautiful" Cam complimented
"But the real question is, who's the cutest one?" Emma asked, doing different types of poses.
"Look, I think we all can agree that Emma is the cutest of the three" Grey stepped up and complimented.
"Give it up for Emma everybody!" Taylor shouted. Everyone started clapping and shouting Emma's name. She bowed and kept saying thank you.
"Alright, alright. If we don't get going you will be late for your graduation ceremony" Cameron said pointing at me. "Sophia, Max and Emma Tesla. Taylor, Andre and Grey Porsche. Cole, Alex and Alec the Mercades. And Ayanna and I will take the McLaren," he explained. The room erupted in oh's.
"Shut up!" Cameron and I shouted in sync. We all laughed. It's kind of a thing they do whenever Cameron and I do something together.
"Roll out! Cam shouted. Everyone got in their designated cars. We sped off to the school. We parked the cars and got out. The whole student body and their parents' heads turned as they saw a mafia king at a graduation. I was surprised when I saw my father and two brothers. The last time I spoke to Theo he said he wouldn't be able to make it. His arm was broken and his face was busted up. I ran up to see if he was okay, before I could get him my father blocked me off.
"Hello my dear daughter, long time no see" he greeted in a sinister tone.
"What did you do to him?" I questioned angrily.
Cameron came and separated us.
"Cameron, how are you? He questioned seeing Cameron
"It's Mr. Diaz or Lucifer to you" He said in a serious tone. He was no longer the caring Cameron, he's now the ruthless Lucifer.
"Excuse me, Mr. Diaz. I didn't expect to see you here" my father said.
"I'd say the same for you" Cameron replied, "I would suggest you stay away from Ayanna if you want to avoid any problems" Cameron warned taking my hand walking away. We walked to somewhere where nobody else was.
"Are you ok?" He questioned cupping my face. I nodded as a tear threatened to fall.
"Hey, it's okay" he comforted, pulling me close to him. "I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow I'm going to take you on a date. We're going to go to a fancy restaurant and you can eat all you desire. Afterwards, we'll take a stroll in the park by the flower garden. And I'll get you a big bokay of lilies, because I know how much you love them" he comforted. If anyone sees us right now, they'll think we're dating. I sniffled and looked up at him.
"A date?" I questioned
"Yeah, I figured it's due time I asked you out" he replied with a chuckle.
"Can we get ice-cream too?" I asked, smiling.
"You can have all the ice-cream you want" He said, kissing me atop my head.
"I should go find Sophia so she can fix my make up" I said letting go from his embrace, "See you at the ceremony" I said walking off to find Sophia.
"You messed up your makeup, where's the bathroom?" she asked, I led her to the bathroom and she fixed my makeup. When she finished it was time for the ceremony to start. Sophia went to find Everybody else and I went to the group of graduating students. We marched in and took our seats. The valedictorian made her speech and then they called the names for each student to receive their degrees.
"Ayanna Anderson" My name was called and I made my way to the stage to collect my degree. After everyone got their degree they made a long boring speech and then the ceremony was over. There was an after party after, so we decided to stay. We got back to the house at about nine. Emma was already asleep so Sophia and I went to put her to bed. We changed her into something more comfortable and tucked her into the covers. I said goodnight to Sophia and walked to my room. I cleaned the makeup off my face and took a shower. I then changed into a pair of sweats, a sports bra and a pair of socks. I then walked back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth I heard shots being fired down stairs. I dropped the tooth brush and washed out my mouth. I walked back into the room and soon after the door opened and in came Emma and Sophia. 
"Let's go" she whispered as we ran to the library where there was a safe room. She moved away a shelf and a security room was behind it.
"Stay here, don't open the door for anybody. Take this, if anybody comes who's not any of us shoot them" she instructed. She gave Emma a hug and kiss and closed the door. Emma ran over to hug me.

Author's Note

Hi! And Bye!
Remember to vote,comment, like and follow me. 5/5

PS.Tash♡